Re: Crazy cakes and Word search,

by debbiecakes1115

Original Post

Crazy cakes and Word search,

★★ Novice

I could not play Crazy cakes because your Java had a lock on the game, therefore I did not recieve my 5000 pts. I also was unable to play Word Search. I am very upset with this situation. Please repair the problem and also get me the points. Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (217 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Grrs27 

Please see if the tips in this thread resolve the issue for you:  Updated - How to fix Java Security issues

Hope this helps, Just

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select HQ Profile.
If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Please note, I am not an EA employee, I'm just a volunteer helper on AHQ.   

Message 2 of 4 (205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had a problen all day with java for crazy cakes. Java really messes up your compter.  I also can not play some of the card games. I like like pogo but there so many problems.  Why don't you fix this?  debbiecakes1115

Message 3 of 4 (168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@debbiecakes1115 

The Electronic Arts Certificate expired on Saturday. You will need to wait till Monday for
them to renew it and so forth. until then the workaround for it is listed in this post:

Please see if the tips in this thread resolve the issue for you:  Updated - How to fix Java Security issues

If this does not help you, then play flash games until they get the certificate renewed.

Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)