Cookie Connect control problem

by cafedelon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cookie Connect control problem

★ Expert

I am experiencing an annoying behavior during the Cookie Connect game where when trying to make a line connecting more than 3 cookies, the game suddenly discontinues making the line and removes 3 or so connected cookies from the game board.  I am trying to complete the a challenge to make 150 arrow cookies. To complete one arrow cookie requires connecting 7 or more cookies in a line, where the last 2 cookies are connected with a vertical or horizontal line.  It's pretty hard to connect 7 cookies when the game stops after 3 or so cookies and removes them from the game board. 

I thought it might be my mouse that acting up, but I'm not having control problems like this on other games.  I haven't heard others identify this problem, so I am believing it is some new issue with my mouse, but I'm not sure. Has anyone seen this problem happen before.  I've played Cookie Connect often in the past, and I haven't seen this problem develop until recently.

Message 1 of 5 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cookie Connect control problem

★ Expert

I have discovered the cause of the problem identified.  When Windows has updates for my computer, my Windows program at times fails to operate properly until I install them.   I discovered I did have updates waiting to be installed at the time I was experiencing the problem identified.  After I installed the Windows updates, the Cookie Connect worked properly again.  So this case is closed.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (291 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

I have discovered the cause of the problem identified.  When Windows has updates for my computer, my Windows program at times fails to operate properly until I install them.   I discovered I did have updates waiting to be installed at the time I was experiencing the problem identified.  After I installed the Windows updates, the Cookie Connect worked properly again.  So this case is closed.

Message 2 of 5 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can't even load the game

Message 3 of 5 (267 Views)

★★★ Newbie
why can I not access game
Message 4 of 5 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
cookie connect I can download but not access game