Club pogo renewal subscription

by RudyB01

Original Post

Re: Club pogo renewal subscription

★★★ Newbie

i've had same problems...........got a reminder that credit card expiration date had expired, but could never get into system to update it, as i had the last time this occurred..........finally gave up, & now my account is "suspended" DUH !   it's ridiculous!  have actually tried to go in & puchase club pogo (starting from scratch) & that doesn't work either............the only option you can access is PAYPAL & i don't want that................have tried all the ea options to no avail............

now there's a note that they are having difficulties.................as much as i have enjoyed club pogo, i'm through wasting my time trying to renew my membership.

Message 11 of 13 (196 Views)

Re: Renewal

★★★ Newbie

me too!  I did have to change my cc info and that finally worked but now I have no prompt to go ahead and pay my subscription fee!!!!  What do I do now?  How can I pay it?

Jackie

Message 12 of 13 (180 Views)

Re: Renewal

Community Manager (retired)

@jackieplayer1226 

Please check to see that the subscription payment actually cleared your credit card account. 

If not, please check in the first instance with the card provider in case it was blocked at their end. 

Otherwise, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor directly for help - for obvious security reasons no one on the forum can access or update your account:

1. Click the link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo and sign in with your Pogo name and password.

2. Where it says: ’Select a topic’ choose ‘Billing/Purchasing’ from the drop-down list 

3. Click underneath the heading:  ‘Tell us a little more about your issue’ and enter ‘Pogo’

4. Click the orange ‘Next’ button

5. Depending on your geographical location and the time of day, you'll see the available contact options - Live Chat, Call Back or Email.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 13 of 13 (168 Views)