Club Pogo games won't load and play, WHY?

by Rabit1951

Original Post

Re: Club Pogo games won't load and play, WHY?

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@ hayleyu            Please also check your browsers zoom levels. It should be set at 100% for optimal

performance with Pogo games.

For Chrome go to your customize tools icon & click on it. On the menu, you'll see:    Zoom  -  100%  +

Try adjusting your zoom level to see if that helps at all.
                                   An easy way of zooming in & out is to hold Ctrl while scrolling your mouse wheel.

EDITED TO ADD:  I found this workaround on the Pogo forums for someone who was playing Trizzle with Chrome:

Try right clicking on the Play button & choose "open tab in new window".

Please let us know how you fare.  Thank you.   Good luck!

Message 11 of 18 (1,501 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the advise but the games are no longer opening in chrome and no matter what my zoom level is, it doesn't make a difference in other browsers, I can only see the top part of the game.

Message 12 of 18 (1,489 Views)

★★ Novice

Trizzle was working, but now will not load.  

Browser = Safari 6.1
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = undefined
Resolution = 2560 x 1440
OS = Mac OS X 10.7.5(Lion)
Flash version = 11.9.900
Java Versions installed = 1.7.0_45

I have no idea what to do - help!

Message 13 of 18 (1,487 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for the advise but I've tried all these tips and even turning off my anti virus and I still have the same problem.  I think I may need to contact tech support if there is one to get to the bottom of this.  Thank you for all of the tips though

Message 14 of 18 (1,469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@  hayleyu:   You're very welcome!  I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you better. My final suggestion

for you to try:  Try playing in incognito mode & see if that helps at all.   Chrome tool icon or Ctrl + Shift + N

If not, please contact the Help Center for tech support.

To contact the Help Center:

1.  Click this link:   Help Center   (or the "help" word on every page)

+++you must log in with your Pogo name & password+++

2.  Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘Pogo’
3.  Click "Find Solutions"

4.  Select "Tech Support"
5.  Click "Find Solutions"

6.  On the lower right-hand side, click "I Still Need Help"

A window should open for blue "Live Chat" (whenever it's available due to time & location)

for Club Pogo members & also an email option for everyone.

I hope it gets fixed soon.  Good luck!

CONTACT POGO (SCREENSHOTS):
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Solution-Account-and-Billing-amp-Contact-options/m-p/392628#U392628

Message 15 of 18 (1,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@  ertyuikomjn:      Test your FLASH     http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Increase your Flash storage for the game:  Flash settings screenshots

FLASH HELP MAC OS: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/troubleshoot-games-video-audio-flash.html

I don't know if you'll need this link or not:    Flash macromedia settings

How do I clear my Flash Player cache & settings? (with screenshots):   clear Flash cache

I don't have a Mac, however, these general troubleshooting tips may still fix the problem for you. 

Please let us know how you fare.  Good luck!

Message 16 of 18 (1,460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@  BGwynnRay:   Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to your post. So sorry.

Make sure there are no Java pop-ups appearing on your computer. Double check your task bar

& make sure you don't have a Java popup appearing there. Sometimes it may appear behind your web browser.

Go into "Safe Mode" on your Firefox browser & see if you're able to get the games to load afterward.

firefox safe mode

Which AntiVirus program do you have installed?

Please post back here to tell us the disposition.  Thank you.

Message 17 of 18 (1,454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why won't the games load?

Message 18 of 18 (588 Views)