Re: Chat Rooms won't load

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Chat Rooms won't load

★★★ Newbie

I switched to using Chrome rather than Firefox because it's faster and smoother than.  However, when I go to a game, such as canasta or spades, it's supposed to allow me to view all the chat rooms and choose the one in which I want to play.  Every single time, regardless of which game, the chat rooms list won't load and I get this message:  "Sorry, there was an error loading the room list. Please refresh the page and try again."  No matter how many times I refresh it and my browser it still won't load.   All I can do is select play people or play robot and I have no idea what room I'm heading to.  Plus it makes it difficult to invite my friends to play with me since I have no idea where I am.

I'm open to suggestions as to how to fix this.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 11 (4,940 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@karenlizzy 

As a first step, please try clearing your browser cache and java cache to see if that helps. You can find information on how to do this depending on your browser in this link: 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/clearing-your-browsers-cache/

Afterwards, please restart your browser and then sign back in to Club Pogo to see if the room list now loads and displays correctly.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed browser and system information into a reply here. This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help: http://news.pogo.com/pogo-troubleshooter/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 11 (4,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Browser = Google Chrome 49.0.2623.112
Cookies Enabled? = true
Do Not Track = null
Resolution = 1024 x 768
OS = Windows XP
Flash version = 21.0.0
Java Versions installed =

Message 3 of 11 (4,613 Views)

Community Manager

@Jmarle53 Hey, what is the issue you are having?

Darko.png
Message 4 of 11 (4,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pogo Homepage shows badge/points/gem stats but when I go into a game, i.e. Scrabble, the stats do not load therefore there are no chat rooms loading. More than one game is the same, i.e. Mahjong Garden, Hog Heaven Slots, etc.

Message 5 of 11 (4,531 Views)

Community Manager

@JMarle53 Sorry to hear that you are having issues, have you tried the steps in the accepted solution for this thread to see if that fixes the issue for you?

Darko.png
Message 6 of 11 (4,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, that was the first thing I did. When I did it, a game loaded just fine but only one game. After that one time, it is back to not loading chat rooms

Message 7 of 11 (4,494 Views)

Community Manager

@JMarle53If clearing the cache helps for a single game then this points to an issue with your computer. If you clear the cache again do they load?

Darko.png
Message 8 of 11 (4,482 Views)

★★ Novice

When i go to friends room it says game wont load try again..........it does same things when i try again HELP

Message 9 of 11 (2,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko cant get players joining on riskk list
Message 10 of 11 (2,836 Views)