Re: Challenge reset

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Challenge reset

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I played Slingo Blast and got the complete pop up but on the home page it stills shows 0-120 and doesn't say complete  and the weekly challange isn't done please help me

Message 1 of 8 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Yellowdog07 wrote:

i have same issue.  the badge was actually received by me, and in my album, however, now it is gone!  and my page says 11/120.  i spent 2 hours doing this badge!

I just looked at your badges and you do have it. It was awarded yesterday. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can find me on pogo as GalaxiesFarAway
If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (266 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@BigDon718 

Check to see if the badge has actually been awarded. You can see which badges you’ve won recently, by first clicking on the ‘Badges’ tab at the top of the home page. Then click on ‘My Collection’ and finally the link to ‘See all my earned badges’.

There’s occasionally a glitch where badges show as only part completed on the Home page or progress resets to zero, even if the badge has been what and it sounds as if that has happened here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 8 (275 Views)

★ Novice

i have same issue.  the badge was actually received by me, and in my album, however, now it is gone!  and my page says 11/120.  i spent 2 hours doing this badge!

Message 3 of 8 (272 Views)

@Yellowdog07 wrote:

I just looked at your badges and you do have it. It was awarded yesterday. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can find me on pogo as GalaxiesFarAway
If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 4 of 8 (267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My collection does not show completion.  If I try to redo the badge I get no progress

Message 5 of 8 (256 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Wusgo 

You won both of this week's badges yesterday.

You can see which badges you’ve won recently, by first clicking on the ‘Badges’ tab at the top of the home page. Then click on ‘My Collection’ and finally the link to ‘See all my earned badges’.

There’s occasionally a glitch where badges show as only part completed on the Home page, but don’t worry you have been awarded the badges.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 6 of 8 (252 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 7 of 8 (240 Views)

You are so welcome

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 8 of 8 (230 Views)