Cannot get Pogo Daily Challenge Games To Load - Keep getting Java install popup!!!

by Msjgrn49

Original Post

Cannot get Pogo Daily Challenge Games To Load - Keep getting Java install popup!!!

★★★ Newbie

Each time I try to play the Daily Challenge game - a Java Install popup keeps popping up - stating that I need to "download Java" in order to play Pogo, and won't load the game.  I tried to play Mahjong Garden and Tumble Bees.  I, therefore, uninstalled Java and re-installed it just to make sure I have the "updated" version - and a message popped up - informing me that my computer already had the current version of Java.  I reinstalled it anyway, just in case.  The games still won't load and the Java popup is still popping up! 

I can play most other Pogo games but not the Daily Challenge.  PLEASE HELP!!!!  I WANT MY 2000 TOKENS!!!

Thanks

Ms Green 

Die-Hard Pogo Player

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: Cannot get Pogo Daily Challenge Games To Load - Keep getting Java install popup!!!

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

If you are still having this issue after downloading the 7.9 version of Java, please make sure that Java version itself is not disabled. 

All mainstream browsers have an option for enabling Java, which ensures any applets that use it will function properly. For a complete list of per-browser instructions for enabling Java, please visit 
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/enable_browser.xml.

Let us know if you still have an issue after trying this – and please let us know which browser you are using.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)

Re: Cannot get Pogo Daily Challenge Games To Load - Keep getting Java install popup!!!

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded 7.10 of JAVA -  was informed there is a SECURITY problem and needed to upgrade.........  Is this the problem?

Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)