by Yabbadaubado

Original Post

Can't Sign into my POGO account...Cant Log Into POGO

★★★ Newbie

SO FRUSTATING....CANT GET HELP IF I CAN'T LOG IN.....GEEZ POGO

Message 1 of 11 (4,043 Views)

Re: Can't Sign into my POGO account...Cant Log Into POGO

★★★ Newbie

Was having the same problem till on a hunch, I went into tools...internet options...security....trusted sites...sites...and added an "S" to the HTTP....Making it https://www.pogo.com. Added this to the address to trusted sites and it let me in. I have had this "S " problem with google and yahoo as well. Not sure why but adding the S seems to help.

Message 2 of 11 (3,999 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Bngowizz,

There are several possible causes for the log in issue.

As well as the helpful suggestion by Yabbadaubado (thanks!), please try working through the list of trouble-shooting steps in the following link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Logging-In-issue/m-p/11034#M598

Hopefully one of these will provide the solution and you’ll soon be back playing.

Regards,

Stephen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 11 (3,985 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too, and you can't talk to or chat with pogo.  Did you ever find a solution?  I finally got to log in, but my table in Euchre won't completely load.  Any suggestions?

Message 4 of 11 (3,983 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

tried ea, but didn't get anywhere.  I can log into pogo and load euchre game at my place of business, but not at my home.  I have the same internet service, just a new internet service at my home now that I didn't have before.

Message 5 of 11 (3,981 Views)

Hello gramslittlebit68,

If you are able to play on your work computer, then this suggests that something isn't installed correctly or is not being recognised on your home computer.

In all likelihood, this will be a Java issue.

As you may be aware, there has been some discussion in the press about a possible security issue with the latest version of Java and some anti-virus programs have been blocking the latest version. 

I'd suggest you might want to try uninstalling the currebnt version of Java and re-installing version 6, which is believed to be secure.

Please see our article about this which includes instructions on what to do and how to download the program:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Java-Security-Issue/m-p/357546#U357546

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 6 of 11 (3,974 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I will try uninstalling Java.  It is the same computer though, it is my laptop that I take back and forth.  Today pogo isn't loading at all either place.  Thanks.

Message 7 of 11 (3,968 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok, uninstalled Java and reinstalled.  It installed the latest 7.11 Java.  Java's message was that the latest would fix all the problems of the unsecure version.  I still cannot log in to pogo.

Message 8 of 11 (3,964 Views)

Hello gramslittlebit68,

I'm not sure whether you're unable to sign in to your Club Pogo account or whether games are not loading for you? 

Which is it?

Please give us as much detail as possible and include any error messages you might be seeing.

Thank you.

Message 9 of 11 (3,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

l cant get into my pogo account and i dont know why

Message 10 of 11 (3,397 Views)