Can I purchase Games using tokens?

Message 1 of 7 (533 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can i spend my pogo cash anywhere?

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

What do you mean?

Like gems and tokens?

Gems can purchase you premium badge books and cool avatar stuff that is generally not available for purchase with tokens. Gems do cost actual money though.

Tokens, however, can be won by playing Pogo games and many items can be purchased with them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (528 Views)

All Replies

Re: can i spend my pogo cash anywhere?

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

What do you mean?

Like gems and tokens?

Gems can purchase you premium badge books and cool avatar stuff that is generally not available for purchase with tokens. Gems do cost actual money though.

Tokens, however, can be won by playing Pogo games and many items can be purchased with them.

Message 2 of 7 (529 Views)

I want to know if I canbuy games with my game tokens from your site

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 7 (440 Views)
Highlighted

Re: I want to know if I canbuy games with my game tokens from your site

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am writing to you to ask if I can use my game tokens from your site to buy games  as I have a lot of game tokens and would like to use them to buy the games I like so I can play them as I like your site and would like to use up my game tokens

you can contact me at (edit: email removed for security reasons) or on my pogo page

Thank You

Myrna Ellard

P.S. I wrote to you a week ago and didn't get an reply back

Message 4 of 7 (442 Views)

I wanted to know if I can use my tokens to buy games from your site

★★★ Newbie

I have written to your site on anumber of occasions to find out if I can use my game tokens to buy games from your pogo game site and never reeeceived a reply from you I want to buy games with my game tokens as my credit card is maxed out at the moment & I can't use it until I pay it off .

Please let me know if I can use my game tokens to buy games from your site as I have over 4.ooo.ooo tokens to use up.

I would appreciate an answer from you regarding the request I wrote to you about

Thank You

Myrna Ellard

Message 5 of 7 (444 Views)

Can I purchase Games using tokens?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

can a person purchase a game using their tokens, or do they have to use credit cards?

Message 6 of 7 (441 Views)

Re: Can I purchase Games using tokens?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi kydpl   Hi Fraggle123Player           

I have merged here your messages since this question has been resolved previously.

• What can I use Tokens for?

If you're a Club Pogo member, you can take your tokens to the Mini Mall and use them to get cool accessories of all kinds for your Pogo Mini.

Pogo Tokens cannot be used for game subscriptions, Premium Badge Albums, Guest Passes, or Pogo Merchandise.
    These tokens have no monetary value, but can be collected and redeemed on Mini items.

We added this solution in our list of all resolved question.

To find a solution; you can:

1. Use the search function.
  2. You can also check out our List of all resolved questions to find a solution (we have now more than 38 questions resolved on the Pogo board!)

Message 7 of 7 (424 Views)