Boggle Bash and Mahjong Garden downloads stalls

by pjc1149

Original Post

Boggle Bash and Mahjong Garden downloads stalls

★★★ Newbie

When I click to open, the game window appears and the right side shows who's there (including me).  The actual game area remains all white for Boggle Bash;  Mahjong Garden is all black AND the initial opening sounds can be heard.  I did the self-check online and all systems are updated.  Help, please!

Message 1 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: Boggle Bash and Mahjong Garden downloads stalls

★★★ Newbie

I have tried to play Boggle Bash but it does not load for me, it just continues to say "loading".  What the heck is up with that BS

Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Re: Boggle Bash and Mahjong Garden downloads stalls

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@bushgranny, Two ideas come to mind. If this only happened once to you, it might have been a case of temporary internet disconnection.  If you can go back and the problem is gone, then this might have been the cause. 

If this happens more often, then it might be a case of the cache (memory) in your browser becoming full. It needs to have space to store new game information. Have you cleared your browser's cache lately? If you want guidance on doing that, use the link below to a post that includes steps on how to clear the cache of the major browsers.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Importance-of-clearing-your-browser-s-cache-at-Pogo/m-p/7896416#M1870...

This is a Flash game, which is being blocked now by many browsers and needs permission to allow it to run. However, the fact that your screen stopped at the place where it said "loading" tells me this is not the problem.

Message 3 of 3 (165 Views)