2013 happy new years badge

by claudia548141

Original Post

2013 happy new years badge

★★ Novice

I sent an earlier e-mail asking pogo to give me the 2013 happy new years badge because I have not had any progress in earning it after purchasing it.   I've played many games and gotten nowhere.  I want it to add to my other holiday and special edition badges as I said it pretty.   My pogo screen name is claudia548141

Message 2 of 4 (311 Views)

badge for 2013 Happy new years limited editiom

★★ Novice

I have played many games and have not been able to secure any credits toward earning this badge I really want it to go along with my other holiday badges and its so pretty.  can pogo allot me this badge

Message 1 of 4 (312 Views)

Re: badge for 2013 Happy new years limited editiom

Community Manager (retired)

Hello Claudia,

Are you referring to the New Year's badge for Canasta?

If so, please see this Help Centre article about the Canasta New Year's badge which explains about the 'frozen pile':

https://help.ea.com/article/i-didn-t-get-credit-for-winning-a-game-with-a-frozen-pile-on-pogo-why-no...

Hope this answers your question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 4 (307 Views)

Re: badge for 2013 Happy new years limited editiom

★★ Novice

ty for replying but I play canasta everyday and I know how the frozen pile works I have found this challenge hard and flustrating and a friend of mine informed me that pogo had allotted her the badge because she could not do it on her own.  And I just wanted to know if I could get the same consideration.  Evidently i'm not the only person having a problem completing the task.

Message 4 of 4 (304 Views)