by dalphine1925

Original Post

will not accept my pass word

★★★ Newbie

i am a member of pogo but my pass word is not accepted .what can i do

Message 1 of 8 (506 Views)

Re: will not accept my pass word

Champion (Retired)

@dalphine1925    Firstly, try some troubleshooting such as refreshing your page, flushing your caches,

cookies & history, try using a different browser, close out the Pogo pages & restart

your computer. Have you checked to see if the "caps lock" key was on?

If you're still unable to log on, click on the Help link at the top of the Pogo page &

follow the prompts for lost passwords. Pogo will send you an email so you can reset your password.

Message 2 of 8 (495 Views)

★ Novice

I tried to change it 2 times in 5min and it still will not change 3 days tried of this.

Message 3 of 8 (471 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Ok, have you tried the "forgot my password" link below the log in page? If not use that and it will ask you questions like your email to the account to change your password. BUT if that is not the case and you know your password then you must do an account recovery because worse case someone else have access to your account and you must go to the EA contact so they can find out what is going on for sure because they have the skills to do that not me.
Message 4 of 8 (468 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how can i get on to my pogo games?  how do i reset my password?

Message 5 of 8 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie
call me or are aim done paying for pogo
Message 6 of 8 (357 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @coarse4XQYM6 and @Axs5481Sxa8762!

On the EA login page on Pogo, you can select Forgot Password? and it should let you update your password. However, if you're not receiving the email for the password reset or are still having difficulty accessing your account with all of its tokens and content, then please reach out to our EA Help Game Advisors. You can request a callback or a chat.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

Please let us know how it goes!

Arrenai Cat

Message 7 of 8 (331 Views)

★★★ Newbie