Re: this is getting so frustrating

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

this is getting so frustrating

★★★ Apprentice

i have a paid account.  i have had this account since 1999.  i have been playing steady on it for the last 11 years.

EA upgrading appears and all hell breaks loose on a majority of your members.  it took me 4 days to get back on 

this site after being told my account had expired.  i was forced to open a UNPAID account and losing all my achievements over the last 19 years.  THEN suddenly, i can sign in to my account.  

BUT  several times today, while playing a game, it suddenly disappears and i lose all that i was earning while playing. 

why, you ask....  so i can sign in to an account that i was already signed into.  and then it takes me several attempts to siign in because are you ready....my account has expired.  

fix it pogo or you going to lose a lot of members and money !

Message 1 of 7 (440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hey, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log out and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username.

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (414 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log out and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username.

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...
Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (415 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
you are missing the point. i was already logged into my account and playing a game. in the middle of the game, i was bumped and asked to sign in. i could not sign back on because the account that i was playing on was not valid. then you send me to this site where i can't do anything because i am not signed in and i can't sign in ! do you see what is frustrating? we keep getting the same instructions, those instructions do not help if you keep getting told your information/account is incorrect or expired !
Message 3 of 7 (405 Views)

Community Manager

@LindaKay103 If the error is that the info is incorrect or expired then you will need to reset your password.

As for getting logged out midgame, this would point to a browser issue and the first step would be to disable any extensions and then try it again. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (379 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having the same problem!!! Kbaldwin1000
Message 5 of 7 (335 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having this problem no one is helping! Kbaldwin1000
Message 6 of 7 (334 Views)

Community Manager

@Kbaldwin1000 What information are you using to log in with, are you using your username or email? 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (314 Views)