Accepted Solution

texas holdem is not loading

★★★ Newbie

error keeps coming up when you try to load texas holdem

Message 1 of 9 (3,488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: texas holdem is not loading

EA Staff

@sunkay2 If it just one or two games that are not loading, then I would recommend opening the game in multiple new tabs - usually one of these tabs loads the game. 

To open a game in a new tab, right click 'Start Game' and select 'Open in a New Tab'. 

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (3,548 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Cannot get Texas Hold'em to load the game set-up I want to play. When I choose "play robots", I get the choose options screen but am unable to UNchoose "rated game" so I end up with another screen that tells me I have to wait for more players.....I certainly don't want to play a rated game here but am unable to get a different set-up no matter what I try. Have tried different chat rooms, chosen "just for fun", "Low rollers" etc and each time I get a message that either the room is full or, IF a room loads, I get the options screen that won't let me make changes.

I don't really care for this game at all, even though I know how to play it, so I don't really even care if I don't get the badge BUT I still should be able to make changes.

My computer is new, cache is clear, history is clear, cookies are cleared, JAVA a non-issue as it is not even installed, reload/refresh does nothing to solve the problem nor did rebooting the computer itself. Spent about 20 minutes trying to get this game to play. I give up POGO. Keep your badge!

Message 2 of 9 (3,470 Views)

EA Staff

@Gramiefrog61 What exact error do you get?

@JANEYBIRD13 You do need to choose a specific room to be able to change the table options. Pogo added some more Chat rooms a little while ago so you should be able to find a room not full.

- Kristi

Message 3 of 9 (3,455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem of game getting to game loading point, yellow screen and there it sits, it has been doing it all day, i keep going back and trying again. this happens on quite a few of daily and weekly games on the first day. of course then the daily games are gone, and sometimes the weekly ones still don't load. it's Thursday now, so day 2. still not loading

SUNKAYSEN

Susan Hansen

Message 4 of 9 (3,443 Views)

EA Staff

@sunkay2 If it just one or two games that are not loading, then I would recommend opening the game in multiple new tabs - usually one of these tabs loads the game. 

To open a game in a new tab, right click 'Start Game' and select 'Open in a New Tab'. 

- Kristi

Message 5 of 9 (3,549 Views)

★★ Novice

Texas Holdem will not launch even when I use IE 11, have the flash player, ActiveX is NOT checked. It just scrolls around and then finally says I don't have Adobe Flash player but I do, and have reloaded it.   Tech support had me download a new one and then told me we were done and it would work now - NOT!!!  I contacted them again on the 23 and no one ever called me back.  I'm very frustrated with POGO and EA for their lack of support.  Anyone else out there have any ideas?  Thanks

Message 6 of 9 (3,312 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't even get it to launch. EA and/or POGO has been NO help at all. I'm using IE 11, have the Adobe flash and ActiveX filter is disabled.  Asked them to call me back TWO days ago and NOTHING!  Grrrrr

Message 7 of 9 (3,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Very annoying. Plus a lot of the games load but the screen is tiny when playing. I find the Texas holder problem a pita.

Bay

Message 8 of 9 (3,139 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @otq3yvo4vyx,

When you try to load Texas Hold'em, what happens? Do you get an error message?

Arrenai Cat

Message 9 of 9 (3,094 Views)