quinn's aquarium

by abc1473517918

Original Post

Accepted Solution

quinn's aquarium

★ Novice

I love your new game called Quinn's Aquarium, but I am unable to play it in full screen mode. I am using an HP laptop with windows 10 OS. I have the same issue with all the browsers that are installed on this computer. I have Edge, Chrome, Firefox and IE. All are up to date versions. I don't understand why I am having this issue when all the other games that I play with the ability of going full screen have no problems playing in full screen mode. This is very frustrating as I have vision problems and I need the full screen mode so I can see items a little better.

It's bad enough that I can't play any of the java based games because most browsers don't support it. It would be nice if you could fix this problem and soon. Thank you.

Sincerely;

Linda O

Message 1 of 10 (1,210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: quinn's aquarium

Community Manager

@abc1473517918

Please try the  HTML5 troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108#M158...

For Java games, we recommend that users play using the most up to date version of Internet Explorer. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,378 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@abc1473517918

Please try the  HTML5 troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108#M158...

For Java games, we recommend that users play using the most up to date version of Internet Explorer. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,379 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your most helpful suggestions. Now I can use Chrome, IE, and Firefox to play my games. I didn't know about the setting for game acceleration and when I unchecked it all was fine, except for Microsoft Edge. With edge the game will go to full screen, but when I click on a tile to clear it, the tile some 2 to 3 inches away from the cursor is the one that gets cleared. I can't play this game with MS Edge, however the game plays fine as long as I don't use the full screen function. I simply magnify the page when I play with Edge. Thank you again for all your help.

Sincerely;

Linda O 

Message 3 of 10 (1,112 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I CANT GET PASSED THE CIRCLE THAT TELL YOU WHAT LEVEL I"M ON . PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU .
Message 4 of 10 (1,058 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
cannot play the gam , it says pogo is not responding . please help, thank you .
Message 5 of 10 (1,053 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
STILL CANNOT PLAY THE GAME, PICTURE IS BLACK , HELP. , THANK YOU ;
Message 6 of 10 (1,040 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
WHAT IS WRONG / I GOT TO PLAY 1 GAME, AND NOW ITS BLACK AGAIN, AND IT SAYS ' POGO IS NOT RESPONDING ' REALLY NEED HELP .
Message 7 of 10 (1,033 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
IM STILL WAITING , AFTER A COUPLE HOURS, PLEASE FIX THIS . MY GAME IS BLACK , AND SAYS POGO NOT RESPONDING . THANK YOU .IM TRYING FOR THE BADGE
Message 8 of 10 (1,021 Views)

★ Novice
Why have it if it does not load CAN:T PLAY! !
Message 9 of 10 (960 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
HAVINGTROUBLE . AFTER I WIN A GAME, I HAVE TO LEAVE , AND COME BACK IN TO PLAY AGAIN . THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP .
Message 10 of 10 (941 Views)