poppit bingo

by legges9

Original Post

poppit bingo

★★★ Novice

I've been playing this dumb game for two weeks now and it is impossible for most people to complete all these challenges without spending money.  I have been complaining about this game ever since it came out.  You want people to spend money.  Right now, I have a major headache from trying to complete this challenge and the last game I played didn't give me credit.  I have other things to do like a job.  You need to stop cheating and make either the game easier or the challenge easier.  I expect to get my credit for your cheating.

Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

Re: poppit bingo

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are finding the game difficult @legges9. I know it can be frustrating if the game is not going your way but the best thing to do is keep trying,  you can't win every game and if you did where would the fun be.

Is there a particular part of the game you are having difficulties with?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

Re: poppit bingo

★★★ Newbie

I HAVE PLAYED POPPIT BINGO FOR 4 DAYS STRAIGHT AND GOT 1 BINGO HUM... AFTER TRYING TO GET 125 TIME MACHINES NO.  EVER SINCE POPPIT BINGO WAS THE GAME WAS UPDATED I CAN NOT GET A BINGO SO IM REFUSING TO PLAY.   I FEEL I PAY FOR A MEMBERSHIP IM NOT PAYING TO WIN CHALLENGES ITS JUST NOT FAIR

AND IT MAKES ME NOT WANT TO PLAY.

Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)