poppit bingo slow response

by alwzl82play

Original Post

poppit bingo slow response

★★ Novice

played the first game of poppit bingo and no problem.  On the second game the first number called and then no response it seemed to be stuck. It took several MINUTES for the countdown to the next number. By that tine others had called a bingo and my game had only one or two numbers called. This is not the first time this has happened and I am wasting my credits and money by continuing to try to play.  I have checked and Java is installed and is the correct version. This happened several tines before and is VERY annoying as I keep having to log out of game and back in again losing credits. 

Message 1 of 5 (290 Views)

Re: poppit bingo slow response

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @alwzl82play,

To help look into this issue a little deeper:

• What browser are you using?
  • What is your browser version?
  • What operating system are you using?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Message 2 of 5 (246 Views)

★★ Novice
most commonly I use Edge version 42.17134.1.0
I have also used IE 11 version 11.407.17134.0 and
Chrome version 70.0.3538.102
I am using Windows 10 Home version 1803
I have had this problem with all
Message 3 of 5 (225 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @alwzl82play,

It looks like the versions of Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer are both from the April 2018 Windows 10 update. There was a Windows Update last month (October 2018, version 1809), so you should be able to run a Windows Update to get the latest version of those browsers. Having the latest version can help a lot with stability.

It looks like your Google Chrome is up to date. Thumbs up

Please try the Windows Update and let me know how it goes for overall stability.

Arrenai Cat

Message 4 of 5 (200 Views)

★★ Novice
I had checked the status of the Windows updates and my status at the time was up to date. The October (version 1809) updates were not released until Nov 13 and this was identified as a re-release and users were advised to wait for the automatic update and NOT to do this manually. As I have indicated this problem/issue happens frequently but not consistently. I have not had time to go back to spend a couple of hours playing on POGO to see if this is still happening but I do not believe that the update is the issue here.
Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)