Re: pogo games...missing badges

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pogo games...missing badges

★ Novice

was playing postcards from Britain....never received the badges for episode 2 or 3....having paid for these badges....I would really like to receive them since I completed them 

Message 1 of 4 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @eminem0489

Sometimes there can be a delay in the posting of badges. I just took a quick look at the Badges link beneath your profile and your Game Awards album,  both show the first four episode badges for Postcards from Britain were awarded to you on June 20, 2018:

London Postcard Badge

Bath Postcard Badge

Oxford Postcard Badge

Dorset Postcard Badge

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions in the future.

Hope this helps, Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (270 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @eminem0489

Sometimes there can be a delay in the posting of badges. I just took a quick look at the Badges link beneath your profile and your Game Awards album,  both show the first four episode badges for Postcards from Britain were awarded to you on June 20, 2018:

London Postcard Badge

Bath Postcard Badge

Oxford Postcard Badge

Dorset Postcard Badge

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions in the future.

Hope this helps, Just

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 4 (271 Views)

★ Novice
thank you....I forgot that there is a delay sometimes...I got them a few hours after I did them
Message 3 of 4 (197 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @eminem0489

You're welcome.  Standard smile

Thanks for posting back,  I appreciate it.

Just 

Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)