Re: jewel acadamy

by Just4FunThisTyme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

jewel acadamy

★★ Apprentice

When will more Jewel Acadamy games be added.  I have gone thhrough the entired game, have a badge that have stop[[ped at 36 of 44 games.  Went back and played several others but my badge will not be completed.  Will have to start it over when more episodes are added to the game

Message 1 of 7 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @toolman0607

I apologize for the delay in responding to your query.

Is this the badge you're referring to? Upper Classman Badge   Complete 44 games in 3 weeks! 

If it is, it appears on page 2 of the Badges link on your profile page and in your latest Mix n Match album as having been won on May 31, 2018.

I don't have any information as to when more levels will be added for Jewel Academy. The Construction Zone section of  Pogo Llama's Blogs is the best place to check for information regarding game updates and new games,

The blogs are posted every other week at 11:00 AM Pacific time and can be accessed via the Blog link at the top of any Pogo page, then click on the Read the Latest Blog link.

Let us know if you're in further need of assistance.

Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.
Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (612 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Anyone????

Message 2 of 7 (533 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @toolman0607

I apologize for the delay in responding to your query.

Is this the badge you're referring to? Upper Classman Badge   Complete 44 games in 3 weeks! 

If it is, it appears on page 2 of the Badges link on your profile page and in your latest Mix n Match album as having been won on May 31, 2018.

I don't have any information as to when more levels will be added for Jewel Academy. The Construction Zone section of  Pogo Llama's Blogs is the best place to check for information regarding game updates and new games,

The blogs are posted every other week at 11:00 AM Pacific time and can be accessed via the Blog link at the top of any Pogo page, then click on the Read the Latest Blog link.

Let us know if you're in further need of assistance.

Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.
Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 3 of 7 (613 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you very much

Message 4 of 7 (505 Views)

Champion (Retired)

New levels for Jewel Academy had just recently been added last month.  40 new levels arrived on May 22nd. Therefore, the next new levels are "coming soon" & will be announced upon deployment.  

Message 5 of 7 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i have completed all level up 160 in jewel academyhow do i get to play 160 and continue on
Message 6 of 7 (455 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@quietnora917      Click really low on 160. 

Message 7 of 7 (429 Views)