jet set solataire

by dotnclan1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

jet set solataire

★ Apprentice

will not run.  said to try chrome or firefox and neither one of those support java

Message 1 of 2 (177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: jet set solataire

Hero (Retired)

Hi @dotnclan1

Jet Set Solitaire is an HTLM5 based game, it is not affected by Java in any way..

If you are using Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) be aware that Microsoft did not program this browser to be fully compatible with HTML5 games (this means that IE11 may or may not work when you play HTML5 games) this is why it is recommended  that members use a browser such as Chrome, Edge or Firefox for HTML 5 based games.

If you'd like to see which browser will give you the best results with your OS please see the instructions in this post:

HTML5 - Computer / Browser Compatibility Verification Link

Don't hesitate to reply back to let us know how things go for you.

Hope this helps, Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)

All Replies

Re: jet set solataire

Hero (Retired)

Hi @dotnclan1

Jet Set Solitaire is an HTLM5 based game, it is not affected by Java in any way..

If you are using Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) be aware that Microsoft did not program this browser to be fully compatible with HTML5 games (this means that IE11 may or may not work when you play HTML5 games) this is why it is recommended  that members use a browser such as Chrome, Edge or Firefox for HTML 5 based games.

If you'd like to see which browser will give you the best results with your OS please see the instructions in this post:

HTML5 - Computer / Browser Compatibility Verification Link

Don't hesitate to reply back to let us know how things go for you.

Hope this helps, Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue. 

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)