how do you get rid of the butter in cookie connect

by Jllybn133

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do you get rid of the butter in cookie connect

★★★ Newbie

how do you get rid of the butter in cookie connect?

Message 1 of 2 (543 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do you get rid of the butter in cookie connect

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Jllybn133

You need to remove the cookies next to the butter to collect it.

In the example below, if you connect the 3 pink cookies they will be removed along with the butter tile above them:

CC forum 4.JPG

Sometimes you will need to create Special Cookies (star, horizontal, vertical power-ups) in order to help you meet your objective. 

In my opinion Pogo members that play the game are the best source of tips, one of the best places to check for tips is in the game specific forum which can be located by clicking on the Forums tab on the games home screen.

Example:

CC forum 1.JPG

Then use the search window to zone in on the posts that may best answer your questions by using simple keywords:

In the example below I typed butter into the window (you could also try typing the specific level you're looking for help with (for example Level 34).

Example:

CC forum 2.JPG

You will get a list of posts that match your criteria, which you can browse through by clicking on the Jump to post links.

Example:

CC forum 3.JPG

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.

Hope this helps,  Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (564 Views)

All Replies

Re: how do you get rid of the butter in cookie connect

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Jllybn133

You need to remove the cookies next to the butter to collect it.

In the example below, if you connect the 3 pink cookies they will be removed along with the butter tile above them:

CC forum 4.JPG

Sometimes you will need to create Special Cookies (star, horizontal, vertical power-ups) in order to help you meet your objective. 

In my opinion Pogo members that play the game are the best source of tips, one of the best places to check for tips is in the game specific forum which can be located by clicking on the Forums tab on the games home screen.

Example:

CC forum 1.JPG

Then use the search window to zone in on the posts that may best answer your questions by using simple keywords:

In the example below I typed butter into the window (you could also try typing the specific level you're looking for help with (for example Level 34).

Example:

CC forum 2.JPG

You will get a list of posts that match your criteria, which you can browse through by clicking on the Jump to post links.

Example:

CC forum 3.JPG

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.

Hope this helps,  Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 2 (565 Views)