getting no credit when playing Jet Set Solitaire

by grandia102

Original Post

Accepted Solution

getting no credit when playing Jet Set Solitaire

★★★ Newbie

getting no credit when playing Jet Set Solitaire.   

Message 1 of 4 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jet Set Solitaire problem

Hero (Retired)

@grandia102  @candd71_

If you haven't already done so, please check your Badges tab to see if you've won the challenges/badges in question.   There are a couple of ways to access the your Badges Tab:

Click on your screen name to open your profile page:

badges won 1.JPG

Scroll down the page a bit to the About Me section and click on the Badges tab. If the badge in question appears here, then you've earned it regardless of what may be indicated elsewhere.

badges won 2.JPG

You can also access the above referenced tab by clicking on the Badges link on the Pogo Home page:

badges won 3.JPG

In my opinion, the above referenced method is the best way to verify whether or not you've earned a badge since the Challenges Column on the homepage and the badge albums are not always accurate due to a display issue that seems to affect some members. 

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Hope this helps,  Just  

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.
Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (462 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have finished 2 levels in jet set album but it is not giving me credit for 2nd game and will not let me move on. Please help

Message 2 of 4 (465 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@grandia102  @candd71_

If you haven't already done so, please check your Badges tab to see if you've won the challenges/badges in question.   There are a couple of ways to access the your Badges Tab:

Click on your screen name to open your profile page:

badges won 1.JPG

Scroll down the page a bit to the About Me section and click on the Badges tab. If the badge in question appears here, then you've earned it regardless of what may be indicated elsewhere.

badges won 2.JPG

You can also access the above referenced tab by clicking on the Badges link on the Pogo Home page:

badges won 3.JPG

In my opinion, the above referenced method is the best way to verify whether or not you've earned a badge since the Challenges Column on the homepage and the badge albums are not always accurate due to a display issue that seems to affect some members. 

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Hope this helps,  Just  

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.
Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 3 of 4 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This does not help

Message 4 of 4 (431 Views)