adobe flash player

by Terin225

Original Post

Re: adobe flash player

★ Expert
Re: My (Flash-based) Pogo game won’t work. What can I do?

from another thread:  We are currently collecting information in this discussion thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/My-Flash-based-Pogo-game-won-t-work-What-can-I-do/m-p/1178310#M29715

If you are a Mac user and if you are experiencing an issue with a flash-based game on Pogo, please post a message in the thread mentioned above.  

Thank you.

Message 11 of 24 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WHY IS ADOBE FLASH PLAYER PREVENTING ME FROM PLAYING POGO GAMES

Message 12 of 24 (535 Views)

Hero (Retired)

We are currently collecting information in this discussion thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/My-Flash-based-Pogo-game-won-t-work-What-can-I-do/m-p/1178310#M29715

If you are a Mac user and if you are experiencing an issue with a flash-based game on Pogo, please post a message in the thread mentioned above.  

Thank you.

Message 13 of 24 (534 Views)

Re: .Flash Player not installed

★★★ Newbie

No, none of this worked. It did not work and it will not work because Pogo has decided that us Linux users are no longer important to them. Futhermore, Pogo is the only gaming site I have EVER found that requires flash be updated. It is not necessary so what is up with this Pogo? Why are you abadoning all the Linux users? Do you really think we will keep paying to be a member when half of the games are inaccessible to us? We can't even do the weekly challenges anymore. I have enjoyed club Pogo for 10 years. I am disabled and Pogo has helped me through many rough pain flared nights....it is sad that because you make having the latest Flash mandatory so many of us can no longer play. By the way all you Linux users, Big Fish games is much more user friendly and they have customer support! Wake up Pogo!!!!!

Message 14 of 24 (522 Views)

Re: .Flash Player not installed

Hero (Retired)

Adobe abandoned updates on Flash for Linux, not pogo...

Alot of people I see are having trouble now on account of it as well, not just on pogo, google it, you'll see...

I know that has to be very frustrating... I'd write to Adobe & see if there's going to be any workarounds!...

Message 15 of 24 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do I get flash player back so I can play games
Message 16 of 24 (469 Views)

Re: Adobe flash

★★★ Newbie

why is my flash player disabled

Message 17 of 24 (438 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @ldeof2wwqt.

It appears you have necroposted on a 6 year old thread. We do recommend against that as the original issue has been resolved and you are facing a new issue. I'll be happy to look into this, however.

Which browser are you using to play Pogo?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 18 of 24 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lulabellemouser want to install adobe flash
Message 19 of 24 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 20 of 24 (391 Views)