Re: What happened to the tokens we got on Majong Gardems

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What happened to the tokens we got on Majong Gardems

★ Novice

We used to get tokens on Majong Gardens and now we are not ;  What happened and why can we not get it the way it was

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Shabonna34,

Unfortunately, HTML5 / HD games will no longer offer tokens due to a new and upcoming reward system replacing it. Java and Flash games will continue to offer Pogo Tokens.

Tokens As many of you are aware, the current token system will be replaced with a new awards system. As stated in a May 2018 blog, I, and the rest of the Pogo team, know this is a point of contention for some of you. For those of you for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status. Tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed. We thank you for your understanding. Stay tuned for more information about the upcoming system.

Source: Pogo Blog #94

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (115 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Shabonna34,

Unfortunately, HTML5 / HD games will no longer offer tokens due to a new and upcoming reward system replacing it. Java and Flash games will continue to offer Pogo Tokens.

Tokens As many of you are aware, the current token system will be replaced with a new awards system. As stated in a May 2018 blog, I, and the rest of the Pogo team, know this is a point of contention for some of you. For those of you for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status. Tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed. We thank you for your understanding. Stay tuned for more information about the upcoming system.

Source: Pogo Blog #94

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 2 (116 Views)