Trizzle bug

by dddniece

Original Post

Re: Trizzle bug

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @moon7776 and @bingowolf3. Can you include the information I requested in my previous post?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 31 of 63 (670 Views)

NEW HD TRIZZLE

★★★ Novice

The new HD Trizzle starts each time, showing me how to play the game, even though I have it unchecked not to do so. I also have to dbl. click when making a move or the whole screen or table moves. 

Message 32 of 63 (665 Views)

Re: NEW HD TRIZZLE

★★ Novice
I want to open the trizzle game but it won't, says there is an ERROR - Font problem
Message 33 of 63 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie
aqm having the same problem font wont load on trizzle
Message 34 of 63 (654 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey there, @metismuppet and @Mmrrs3.

Would you also be able to get us the Pogo Compatibility Tool information? I'll be happy to take a look.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 35 of 63 (648 Views)

Hey there, @txy41.

From your description of your issue, it sounds like you're using Microsoft Edge to play Trizzle. Unfortunately, while many HTML5 games do work with edge, it doesn't support WebGL2, which can cause some issues. One of the issues that is exclusive to the Microsoft Edge browser is the appearance of moving the whole board when trying to play. In these cases, we do recommend trying Chrome to see if that improves gameplay.

Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 36 of 63 (643 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA_Arrenai, I appreciate your response. Yes, I was using Edge when trying to play the game. I don't have Chrome, but did try it on Firefox and it played great. The only problem with Firefox is it for some reason locks up when I leave the game. I currently am running 3 browsers on this machine so I can play games on Pogo.  However, I still am having the problem of it wanting to start up in the how to play mode even though I have the box checked to not start that way.

Message 37 of 63 (629 Views)

Hey there, @txy41.

Thanks for the update! Firefox is also a great browser for HTML5 gaming. There are some temporary issues on Firefox's latest update which can cause some slow-down in HTML5 games and websites, but the Pogo team is investigating those issues. If you're experiencing freezing at the end of the game, it may be related to that.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 38 of 63 (623 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA_Arrenai, The Browser freezing like it does my be because of the update, time will tell. What about the game showing the tutorial every time I start it, even though I have unchecked the box?

Message 39 of 63 (611 Views)

Re: screen moves in the game trizzle

★★★ Newbie
STILL DO9NT WORK SAY FORT NOT LOADING
Message 40 of 63 (605 Views)