Re: Tri-Peaks Solitaire for laps badges

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tri-Peaks Solitaire for laps badges

★★★ Novice

I played the tri-peaks solitaire game to win the treasure chase lap badges. I played all 4 laps, some more then once, but I can't find where is showed I won the badges.

Message 1 of 6 (291 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@txy41    Click on your badges tab in your profile.            How to check your badges

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (232 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You should be able to view your badges here @txy41https://www.pogo.com/challenge/my-collection.do

If you don't see the badge listed in your collection then please let me know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@txy41    Click on your badges tab in your profile.            How to check your badges

Message 3 of 6 (233 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did as you suggested, clicking on badges under my profile picture and it showed i had won them. I then went to badges, my collection and found them under the special badges section. Thank you. I hadn't thought about looking there for them. I am guessing they won't award the special badge for completing all of the by the end of January, until after the end of the month.

John

Message 4 of 6 (219 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@txy41   You're very welcome.  The bonus badge should be awarded soon after the end of January. Congratulations John!  :eahigh_file:

Message 5 of 6 (199 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@txy41    The completion bonus badge hasn't been awarded yet. In the Pogo forums, they’re saying it should be awarded by early next week at the latest.

Message 6 of 6 (152 Views)