Stack Em HD freezing midway through a game

by Molly59P

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stack Em HD freezing midway through a game

★★★ Newbie

Game is not fully loading most of the time and when it does, freezes halfway through a game!!

Message 1 of 16 (2,466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stack Em HD freezing midway through a game

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Molly59P

Please see if the information linked below resolves the issues you've been experiencing with the newer HD (HTML5) games.

It is recommended  that members use a browser such as Chrome, Edge or Firefox for HTML5 based games. The reason for this is because Microsoft did not program Internet Explorer to be fully compatible with HTML5 which means IE11 may or may not work when you play HTML5 games.

If you'd like to see which browser will give you the best results with your OS please see the instructions in this post:

HTML5 - Computer / Browser Compatibility Verification Link

If you're still experiencing issues after switching browsers, please review the 2nd post in this thread:

HTML5 games troubleshooting

Don't hesitate to reply back to let us know how things go for you.

Just  

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.
Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (2,553 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Molly59P

Please see if the information linked below resolves the issues you've been experiencing with the newer HD (HTML5) games.

It is recommended  that members use a browser such as Chrome, Edge or Firefox for HTML5 based games. The reason for this is because Microsoft did not program Internet Explorer to be fully compatible with HTML5 which means IE11 may or may not work when you play HTML5 games.

If you'd like to see which browser will give you the best results with your OS please see the instructions in this post:

HTML5 - Computer / Browser Compatibility Verification Link

If you're still experiencing issues after switching browsers, please review the 2nd post in this thread:

HTML5 games troubleshooting

Don't hesitate to reply back to let us know how things go for you.

Just  

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.
Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 16 (2,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue and use Mozilla Fire Fox.  Getting frustrating.

Message 3 of 16 (2,345 Views)

★ Novice
I am also having the same issue and also using Mozilla Fire Fox. Frustration is no longer the word I am thinking.
Message 4 of 16 (2,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am running Edge and it still freezes up every game I try to play
Message 5 of 16 (2,270 Views)

★ Novice

Using FireFox and game freezes half way thru.  How do you complete a badge at this rate????

Message 6 of 16 (2,251 Views)

★ Apprentice

This does not help in any way whatsoever.  I have tried numerous browsers and it still freezes up.  This is very annoying!  I suggest EA/Pogo get on the ball and fix their issues with HD games.  This is unacceptable for paid members to have to deal with.

Message 7 of 16 (2,034 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @bat621.

That's no fun. If you've completed the troubleshooting above, please let me know a little more about your computer. Could you please cut / paste (or screenshot) your full results from the Pogo Compatibility Tool? As well, could you let me know how much system RAM you have on your PC/Mac? I'll be happy to take a look as to why the games aren't running smoothly for you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 8 of 16 (1,989 Views)

★ Novice

I am using EDGE; 1  of the links they suggest; it DOES NOT WORK ;  FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM!

Message 9 of 16 (1,910 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @raid4ers.

That's no good. Which link is giving you an error? I'll be happy to look into it.

As for playing on Microsoft Edge, let's see if we can figure out why it's doing freezing up for you. Have you tried the HTML5 troubleshooting yet? Sometimes, things like hardware acceleration being set in the browser can cause issues with loading.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 10 of 16 (1,885 Views)