Rooms all say closed

by kitkat442004

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rooms all say closed

★ Newbie

Went to play games in Pogo this morning and games won't load, say all rooms are closed! What's going on?

Message 1 of 6 (674 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rooms all say closed

Community Manager (retired)

Try again - things seem to be back to normal now. I've just got into the daily challenges without problems.

If the issue continues, try clearing out your browser cache as follows:

https://help.ea.com/article/clearing-your-browsers-cache

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (688 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

no rooms will open they sat all are closed

Message 2 of 6 (648 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Try again - things seem to be back to normal now. I've just got into the daily challenges without problems.

If the issue continues, try clearing out your browser cache as follows:

https://help.ea.com/article/clearing-your-browsers-cache

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 6 (689 Views)

★★★ Novice

rooms in Squelchies are still closed but others are playing in them, What is the problem ?

Message 4 of 6 (593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Rooms closed, but there are members in them. I don't think clearing cashe will help with this problem. I can't even get into my favorite room with my usual players in Dice City Roller - Amazing Minis.

Message 5 of 6 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cant get into the  Bayou  for  Jungle Gin  .   Says  room  not  found   .   Have     cleared   cache   restarted     and  no   luck

Message 6 of 6 (533 Views)