RE-DIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

by MUDDYBROWNY

Original Post

Re: RE-DIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

★★★★★ Newbie

Since it's a glitch, it should be fixed!  

Message 11 of 18 (693 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone!

As @EA_Darko mentioned, it can be an issue with your browser. Please try another browser to see if the issue persists.

If you're still getting the error, please let us know the following information to look into it a little deeper:

• What browser are you using?
  • What is your browser version?
  • What operating system are you using?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Message 12 of 18 (668 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why ? My browser is fine , just installed another one. Help me please

Message 13 of 18 (649 Views)

★ Novice

This is not my browser issue. This is a POGO/EA issue it is occurring across win 7,8, &10 on any browser out there,  We have been asked to flush our DNS and then register DNS through the ipconfig commands. This is YOUR ISSUE. (most likely in your servers) Please fix it

Message 14 of 18 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree. We pay too much money to play Pogo games to not be  able to play when we want. EA, please fix the problem of being redirected too many times.

Message 15 of 18 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MUDDYBROWNY Please try to clear the cache of your browser and along with that restart your Router.
Hopefully it will fix the issue.
Message 16 of 18 (555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@no, it's not my browser either, it's you!!! I am a paying member and should be able to load a game at any time. You tell me you redirected me too many times. This is *!!!!!! I pay, I want to play!!!!!!

[CM Edit: Removed ALL CAPS to adhere to the Answers HQ rules.

Don't:

Abuse the formatting options. Nobody likes being YELLED AT!!?!? This means, don't overuse:

• ALL CAPS
  • Extra-large fonts
  • Repeated symbols ]
Message 17 of 18 (499 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @DenaMae.

I'm sorry to hear you're facing the redirection error. This error can occur when your browser remembers old information and tries to go back to it, which puts the browser in a brief loop and then errors back. It can also occur if you have multiple Pogo tabs open at the same time when trying to play, or if you access an out of date Pogo bookmark.

Could you try a few things for me? Please clear your browser cache, and then open up Pogo.com directly in a web browser without using a bookmark. From there, please try signing in and loading up a game, and let me know how it goes for you. Standard smile

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 18 of 18 (485 Views)