RE-DIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

by MUDDYBROWNY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

RE-DIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

★★★ Newbie

CAN'T PLAY, SAYS I HAVE BEEN REDIRECTED BY EA TOO MANY TIMES. WHAT'S UP ? I PAY TO PLAY WHEN I WANT TO AND AS MANY DIFFERENT GAMES AS I WANT. IS THERE A PROBLEM?

Message 1 of 18 (1,750 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: RE-DIRECTED TOO MANY TIMES

Community Manager
This is generally an issue with your browser, the first step is to try another browser to see if you see the same error. If you do not, you can then go ahead and disable any extensions or add ons you may have on your main browser and try the games again.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 18 (1,684 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Can't play my games says I have been re-directed to many times I play the games I like so what is going on with this

Message 2 of 18 (1,704 Views)

Community Manager
This is generally an issue with your browser, the first step is to try another browser to see if you see the same error. If you do not, you can then go ahead and disable any extensions or add ons you may have on your main browser and try the games again.
Darko.png
Message 3 of 18 (1,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

accounts.ea.com redirected you too many times.

I am SO SICK of this!  This is one reason that I have cancelled my Pogo account!  I pay, but can't play.

PS.  No, it's not my browser.  I can be playing a game shut it down, and try to go back but can't!  At that point, no game will load!  THIS SUCKS!

Message 4 of 18 (1,671 Views)

Community Manager
Have you tried using another browser or just assuming that the issue isn't with your current one? This is an issue with your system or browser and if you want to get it sorted then the first step is to try a different browser.
Darko.png
Message 5 of 18 (1,657 Views)

★★ Novice
I don't know how to do this, change browser. I have been member for 14 years but I am going to try to find another place to play games..I have contacted all the help areas, chats, Iwin, EA, changed passwords. Nothing has resolved this issue..
Opal James ([edit: email address removed])
Message 6 of 18 (1,625 Views)

★ Novice
this is happening to me too....with a brand new chromebook, no less. nothing works. i will be cancelling also!
Message 7 of 18 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a brand new browser and still not getting on here, this happens a lot. I just bought a new PC. !

Message 8 of 18 (1,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie
this needs to be resolved by you
Message 9 of 18 (1,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this happen too. What I found works is that if you have another screen name, sign out and sign in to that one, then sign back into the original one.  I have done that and then I can get into the games. It is NOT your computer, it is a pogo glitch. This may also work if you just sign out and the sign back in again, though I haven't tried that yet, but I will the next time i get "Redirected".

Message 10 of 18 (1,465 Views)