Quinn's Aquarium

by Sammee613

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quinn's Aquarium

★★ Novice

Pogo fix these problem it has been going on FAR TOO LONG. Why by the way does it take so long,till 50 or more people need help????? These issues on Qinn Aquarium has been since the game first came out.

Message 1 of 6 (495 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Quinn's Aquarium

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @BobeJM.

That's definitely no good. Let's see if we can track down what may be going on here. Please give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and let me know how it goes: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thread-id/158506

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (421 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I cannot load Quinns Aquarium, when it does load it stalls and puts a little octopus in the selection and none other can be found.  Please help  I have never been able to play this game I'm beginning to hate to keep trying.

Message 2 of 6 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 3 of 6 (431 Views)

Hey there, @BobeJM.

That's definitely no good. Let's see if we can track down what may be going on here. Please give the HTML5 / HD troubleshooting steps a try and let me know how it goes: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108/thread-id/158506

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 6 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It wont come up for me.
Message 5 of 6 (389 Views)

Hey there, @lindalou91556.

That's no fun. If you've completed the troubleshooting above, please let me know a little more about your computer. Could you please cut / paste (or screenshot) your full results from the Pogo Compatibility Tool? As well, could you let me know how much system RAM you have on your PC/Mac? I'll be happy to take a look as to why the games aren't running smoothly for you.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 6 of 6 (366 Views)