Re: Poppit Bingo (HTML5) freezes after game ends giving no winnings

by tinadrake

Original Post

Poppit Bingo (HTML5) freezes after game ends giving no winnings

★ Novice

when i am playing Poppit Bingo there are times that it will not give me the prizes i have won. It tells me that my java is not enable and i go in and disable and able it again. Can u please get this fixed for me. I have been trying to get my badge with the bingos on the letter g for three weeks. 

Message 1 of 6 (352 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @tinadrake,

Hmm, as Poppit! Bingo is an HTML5 game, Java shouldn't be affecting it at all. Could you please try the HTML5 troubleshooting below and let me know how it goes?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108#M158...

Arrenai Cat

Message 2 of 6 (316 Views)

★ Novice

I am still having problems with poppit bingo. I have tried going to goggle chrome and still having the same problem. Tried playing Tri-peaks had no problem playing that game. Can u please try to fix this issue. I am about ready to stop paying for my pogo and i really don't want to do that. I really like playing the games but am tired of the problems with poppit bino 

Message 3 of 6 (275 Views)

Hello @tinadrake,

That's no fun. If you've completed the troubleshooting above, please let me know a little more about your computer. Could you please cut / paste (or screenshot) your full results from the Pogo Compatibility Tool? As well, could you let me know how much system RAM you have on your PC/Mac? I'll be happy to take a look as to why the games aren't running smoothly for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Message 4 of 6 (253 Views)

★ Novice

having problems cutting and paste and don't know how to do the screen shot but it says that the game has ended unexpectedly and i do have 14 gigbits of ram in my computer 

Message 5 of 6 (244 Views)

Hello @tinadrake,

Thanks for the information about the RAM. That's very helpful. For details on how to get a screenshot, just click the "screenshot" link in my last post, and it will show you how to use the Snipping Tool which is built into Windows. Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (198 Views)