POGO Password Problem!

by breadthbc930

Original Post

POGO Password Problem!

★★★ Newbie

Message:  Sorry, the recovery password link isn't valid, or may have expired. Please request a new password again.

THEN the reset doesn't work.   HELP 

Message 1 of 7 (410 Views)

Re: POGO Password Problem!

★★★ Newbie

now they want to charge me $299.00 -49.00  to fix BS I paid $39.99 quite some left I want a refund

@breadthbc930 wrote:

Message:  Sorry, the recovery password link isn't valid, or may have expired. Please request a new password again.

THEN the reset doesn't work.   HELP 

Message 2 of 7 (350 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@biggirlnesie7505

Pogo never charges for providing support! 

Whoever you contacted is not affiliated with either Pogo or Electronic Arts, Inc.

• If you gave them any personal information such as your credit card number you should contact your credit card company. 
  • If you gave them access to your computer you should change the passwords to any online accounts you have immediately.

Here's a link to an article that's been posted numerous times in the Pogo News: Beware of fake Pogo help sites

You can recover both your password and Screen name as long as you still have access to the email address associated with your

Pogo account:

Click here : Forgot password or Screen name.

• Step 1: First retrieve your screen name, enter your email address and click submit
    Check your emails. Once you received the message containing your screen name go back here Forgot password or Screen name.

• Step 2: Enter your screen name and click submit
    Go back back to your email box and follow the instructions in order to reset your password.

forgot password.JPG

Notes

• The link for resetting your password will expire after one hour. Make sure you enable the links in your email, If the link does not work, copy and paste* the entire link into the address bar and hit enter. If the link is no longer valid, you will need to request a new password again.

• If you do not receive the email, check the Spam or Junk folder.

• Add pogo@email.pogo.com to your contact list so that the message is delivered to your inbox, and not your spam folder.

• Be sure that you are checking the e-mail address that you use for your Pogo account.

* Please click here if you need instructions on How to Copy and Paste

Hope this helps, Just  Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To easily locate your posts just click on your screen name then select  HQ Profile.

If an answer has helped you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
AHQ moderator and volunteer helper. I am not an EA employee. 

Message 3 of 7 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi my old e-mail has stopped working try to get into my account to change and my password is not working to can you help please

my user name is bazz1958 and the new e-mail is [edit: email address removed]

thank you

Message 4 of 7 (291 Views)

EA Staff

@bazz1958 Please contact an Advisor and they should be able to help: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
2. Make sure you are logged in the top right of the page (use the same account you used here)
3. From the 1st drop down menu select 'Manage My Account', 2nd drop down select 'Reset Password' and then type in the short description of your issue
4. Select a contact option - I recommend choosing the 'Call Me' option and then on the next page fill in the requested details.

Let us know if you run into any issues!

Message 5 of 7 (265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The link you sent to me for copy and paste to reset my password will not copy or even let me type it in

Message 6 of 7 (229 Views)

Community Manager

@lampshade1010 Are you able to click on the link in the email to see if it will open in a browser window?

If you are unable to use the password reset email then please speak with one of our live support advisers who will be able to help get you sorted.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (208 Views)