No tokens issued in New Word Whomp

by tugboatman_

Original Post

Re: Wordwhomp

★★★ Novice
Thanks so much for letting me know this..what a shame thougth that they have taken it away from our tournament games.. i guess soon they will change the other's and then there will be no games left iin the tournament to play..so sad. many thanks..Sue
Message 50 of 125 (539 Views)

Re: Not getting credit for my scores in Word Whomp

★★★ Newbie

I have not seen anything to assist me with my issue.

Since you updated the system, in Word Whomp now I am not collecting tokens for completing the game, it only gives me a ranking.

Can I go back to the old system to receive the tokens?

Message 51 of 125 (562 Views)

word whomp hd

★★★ Newbie

The New HD Word Whomp sucks.

Message 52 of 125 (524 Views)

Re: word whomp hd

★★★ Newbie
Yes it does it is slow and jerky hard to win a game
Message 53 of 125 (498 Views)

★ Novice

Word Whomp no longer shows on my favorites list . I can't even play it .

Message 54 of 125 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting banners that say points to next rank or whatever. I am assuming this is for club players? My rank hasn't changed.

Message 55 of 125 (480 Views)

Re: Wordwhomp

Champion (Retired)

@iwishes1    You're very welcome. I'd appreciate if you would consider marking my reply instead as the solution so that others could easily find the answer. Thank you.

Message 56 of 125 (514 Views)

Re: token credit in word whomp hq

Champion (Retired)

@spencer18076   @bluedaisynv    Tokens are still being phased out by Pogo. Keep reading the Pogo Insider Blog for updates.

EXCERPT FROM THE SEPTEMBER 11th BLOG:

Website updates

Token Updates: As many Pogoians may be aware of at this point, the current token system will be replaced with a new award system. As stated in a May 2018 blog, I, and the rest of the Pogo team, know this is a point of contention with some players. For those of you for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status.

As such, the Pogo team has started to design a new awarding system that will allow you to engage with Pogo and Challenges in more meaningful ways. We know that it’s truly important for players to see a symbol of their accomplishments here on Pogo as a whole, and the new system is being crafted with this in mind.

As Pogo makes way for the new awarding system, tokens will be removed from the following HD games on September 25:

Poppit! Party
Story Quest
Cookie Connect
Poppit! Bingo
Aces Up! HD
Phlinx II
Pogo™ Sudoku

Please understand that I do not yet have a preview for you about what the new system entails but, I will provide more details at a later time when I am able, as I know the team will be very excited to share that information with you. Tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed. Thank you for your understanding.   (by Pogo_Llama)

Blog Post #87 – September 11, 2018

Message 57 of 125 (482 Views)

Re: No tokens issued in New Word Whomp

Champion (Retired)

@tugboatman_      

Tokens are still being phased out by Pogo. Keep reading the Pogo Insider Blog for updates.

EXCERPT FROM THE SEPTEMBER 11th BLOG:

Website updates

Token Updates: As many Pogoians may be aware of at this point, the current token system will be replaced with a new award system. As stated in a May 2018 blog, I, and the rest of the Pogo team, know this is a point of contention with some players. For those of you for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status.

As such, the Pogo team has started to design a new awarding system that will allow you to engage with Pogo and Challenges in more meaningful ways. We know that it’s truly important for players to see a symbol of their accomplishments here on Pogo as a whole, and the new system is being crafted with this in mind.

As Pogo makes way for the new awarding system, tokens will be removed from the following HD games on September 25:

Poppit! Party
Story Quest
Cookie Connect
Poppit! Bingo
Aces Up! HD
Phlinx II
Pogo™ Sudoku

Please understand that I do not yet have a preview for you about what the new system entails but, I will provide more details at a later time when I am able, as I know the team will be very excited to share that information with you. Tokens in the current Flash and Java games will remain and will not be removed. Thank you for your understanding.   (by Pogo_Llama)

Blog Post #87 – September 11, 2018

Message 59 of 125 (2,306 Views)

new word whomp hd won't add to my scores when i win

★★ Newbie

When I play the new word whomp when I win it doesn't add to my token total.  It's getting very frustrating as there were no problems with the old version which I liked better.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 60 of 125 (577 Views)