Re: Jewel Academy bad glitch

by HOCK9952

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jewel Academy bad glitch

★★★ Newbie

HI There.

I am unable to advance past level 159 on Jewel Academy. It keeps telling me that I must complete all levels. I have done so and have earned 3 stars on all levels

I receive this message every time  when I click the tile on Level 160. I had stopped playing for a few months in hopes the bugs would get worked out but no luck.

Please advise

Message 1 of 3 (144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@playertp89lxb   @EA_Darko     Hi there. It's not you, it's the game. You actually need to click really low near the bottom of the 160 on the yellow part. This is the same for some other levels as well, for example, Level 140 acts the same way. Congratulations on your progress!  :eahigh_file:

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @playertp89lxb. Would you mind taking a moment to doublecheck that you have 3 stars on all previous 159 levels as it can be very easy to overlook level?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@playertp89lxb   @EA_Darko     Hi there. It's not you, it's the game. You actually need to click really low near the bottom of the 160 on the yellow part. This is the same for some other levels as well, for example, Level 140 acts the same way. Congratulations on your progress!  :eahigh_file:

Message 3 of 3 (107 Views)