Re: How do I get my email address changed with POGO? It does NO GOOD to send email to my old address since I cannot access it anymore!

by EA_Najat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I get my email address changed with POGO?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It does NO GOOD to send email to my old address since I cannot access it anymore!

That's all I need to do.  I changed my email address last year, but when I couldn't remember my password today, you kept sending me the password help at my old email address.  I cannot even access my old msn OR hotmail account anymore...what is a person to do?  You don't even provide a phone number, yet you make people wait forever for an answer they need immediately!

Edit: formatted title

Message 1 of 4 (529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I get my email address changed with POGO? It does NO GOOD to send email to my old address since I cannot access it anymore!

Community Manager (retired)

Hi,

Since this is your first post, I'd like to tell you this is a "players helping players" forum.

If you have changed your email address without updating your game account, then indeed, the system cannot send you a message to your new mail box.

If you cannot access to your previous mail box, you need to contact a game advisor so they can assist you. For security reasons we can not do this in a public forum.

A Guide to Pogo Help

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (524 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi,

Since this is your first post, I'd like to tell you this is a "players helping players" forum.

If you have changed your email address without updating your game account, then indeed, the system cannot send you a message to your new mail box.

If you cannot access to your previous mail box, you need to contact a game advisor so they can assist you. For security reasons we can not do this in a public forum.

A Guide to Pogo Help

Message 2 of 4 (525 Views)

Re: How do I get my email address changed with POGO? It does NO GOOD to send e

★ Novice

Message 3 of 4 (458 Views)

Re: How do I get my email address changed with POGO? It does NO GOOD to send e

Community Manager

Are you having an issue we can help with @lorettatiki?

You responded to a 5-year-old thread without any information, if you are having issues let us know so we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (446 Views)