HD Games Are terrible

by edsgaming

Original Post

Re: HD Games Are terrible

★ Novice

1 problem found on your computer. Browser No problem found! Java Not installed / disabled More Info Operating System No problem found! Flash No problem found! Resolution No problem found! Click here to rescan your computer System Information Look through our FAQs to find answer to common problems. Still having problems? File a bug at EA Answer HQ. Webgl1 supported True Webgl2 supported False Java Versions installed False Operating System Windows 10 Flash version 31.0.0 Resolution 1440 x 900 Browser Edge 17.17134 Cookies Enabled True Do Not Track False

Message 11 of 22 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HD GAMES ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE HAD NO HELP FROM POGO , HAVE CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION, GRAYBARPLAYER

Message 12 of 22 (353 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @indnblssm,

It appears that your WebGL2 Supported is False. This may be what is causing our issues in HTML5 games as many use WebGL to run properly. Instead of Edge, please try Chrome and let me know how it goes. As well, you can run the WebGL troubleshooting steps here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pogo/pogo/how-to-enable-webgl-to-run-games-on-pogo

Additionally, for minimum system requirements for memory, HTML5 games do recommend 8GB of RAM. Would you happen to know how much RAM your PC has?

Thanks!

Arrenai Cat

Message 13 of 22 (766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble loading Spades.  Other Flash games like Majong Dimensions will load so I know it is not a Flash problem.  Very frustrating.

Message 14 of 22 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Compatibility Scan

Scan is in progress...

Browser No problem found! More Info

Java No problem found! More Info

Operating System No problem found! More Info

Flash No problem found! More Info

Resolution No problem found! More Info

Webgl1 supported True

Webgl2 supported False

Java Versions installed 1.8.0_191

Operating System Windows 10

Flash version 31.0.0

Resolution 1920 x 1080

Browser IE 11.0

Cookies Enabled True

Do Not Track False

Message 15 of 22 (325 Views)

Hello @mcurtis2962,

It looks like your WebGL2 supported is also False. Please try the troubleshooting listed here for assistance:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pogo/pogo/how-to-enable-webgl-to-run-games-on-pogo

I hope it helps!

Arrenai Cat

Message 16 of 22 (303 Views)

★★ Novice

You seem to tell people to use Chrome. I use Chrome and your HD games stink! It is so slow and frustrating. Word Whomp use to be my favorite and now it's so slow and unresponsive I don't play it anymore. Trizzle is so slow I can walk away and do a sink of dishes before I have to make another move. Your Mahjong Safari is childish and would even bore my 10 year old grandson. We don't get tokens anymore, your site is falling apart and you don't seem to care. I doubt I will be renewing my subscription as well unless things change. EA has gotten to be such a disappointment and not worth the money any longer. And your forums and help sections are a joke, all I see is others complaining of the same issues I go looking for, to find little to no feedback from your company. Your not even trying to help,and if you can't care anymore, then I guess many of us won't care to renew subscriptions. 

Message 17 of 22 (257 Views)

Hey there, @shewolf2464.

If you're using Chrome and still having some difficulty, it may be related to your hardware acceleration. Let's see if we can do some troubleshooting to get it going running for you:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/HTML5-games-troubleshooting/m-p/5761108#M158...

Please let me know how it goes.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 18 of 22 (246 Views)

★ Novice

Pogo is getting bad on repairing problems such as world class HD and tri peaks solitare I have contacted them many times and still no fix I guess it might be time not to renew my membership after 11yrs.

Message 19 of 22 (218 Views)

★ Novice
same problem they are not fixing their bugs anymore probably time not to renew my membership after 11 yrs.
Message 20 of 22 (218 Views)