Guest passes

by may624wy52PR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Guest passes

★★★ Newbie

There must be a bug in passing a guest pass.  I have tried 3 times now and still the friend has not received it

Message 1 of 6 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Guest passes

Hero (Retired)

Hi @may624wy52PR

The guest passes would have been sent to the email address your friend currently has on file with Pogo. Have them check their spam/junk folder in case their email service redirected it there in lieu of their main inbox.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ volunteer/moderator. I am not an EA employee

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (537 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @may624wy52PR

The guest passes would have been sent to the email address your friend currently has on file with Pogo. Have them check their spam/junk folder in case their email service redirected it there in lieu of their main inbox.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Hope this helps,  Just  Image

Tip: To easily locate your posts click on the drop-down indicator next to your screen name at the top right of the page, then select Profile.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 6 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well, she is not a member yet, as she wants to check and see if she would like the site.  I have emailed her and have asked that she check her junk mail etc and will let you know the outcome.  Thank you very much for your suggestion.  Have a nice day

Message 3 of 6 (420 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Lise494

You're welcome, glad to be of help. Standard smile

If your friend has a registered Pogo screen name she is considered a member:

• Pogo Members have free but limited access to the games Pogo offers.
  • Club Pogo Member (those who pay monthly or yearly for their membership) have full access to all of the games Pogo offers.

I hope your friend enjoys her Pogo adventure.

Just  Image

Message 4 of 6 (416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

She had never used POGO.  She loved word games and especially loved Boggle and was playing this on another site, so passed a guest pass to her so she could try it and if she liked it,would have subscribed to POGO

Message 5 of 6 (255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Teeth bared

Message 6 of 6 (234 Views)