Accepted Solution

GEMS

★★★ Newbie

At some point I lost all my gems

Message 1 of 10 (524 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GEMS

Champion (Retired)

@Nvrhappen    Take a look at your Gem Transaction history to see where the gems went.  If you require further assistance, contact the Help Team.

pogo_account_billing_category.JPG

Gem transaction record.JPG

pogo_dot.png GEMS | Gem Transaction history

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (564 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Nvrhappen    Take a look at your Gem Transaction history to see where the gems went.  If you require further assistance, contact the Help Team.

pogo_account_billing_category.JPG

Gem transaction record.JPG

pogo_dot.png GEMS | Gem Transaction history

Message 2 of 10 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie
didnt get gems i order 2xs ..100 gems
Message 3 of 10 (493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i order 4.99 gems 50.. i didnt get them.i reorder 4.99 50 gems ..didnt get them total 100 gems.i checked my bank,,money was taken out.thats 9.98 dollars

Message 4 of 10 (491 Views)

Community Manager

@Nvrhappen When did you lose your gems? I checked your account and can see that you spent quite a few gems over the past months. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 10 (451 Views)

Community Manager

@hotrod7p I checked your account and can see that the gems were added to your account. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have looked at history, to no avail. Lost gems as well as 2+million coins this morning trying to transition to nexct phase of EA

Message 7 of 10 (355 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @measure6jqv0if you are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log out and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username. 

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (336 Views)

★ Novice
what happened to my gems had over 100 now less than 15
Message 9 of 10 (280 Views)

★ Novice
what are my codes
Message 10 of 10 (278 Views)