Crossword Cove Tokens

by trixiebell759

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crossword Cove Tokens

★★★ Newbie

I still do not receive my tokens for playing Crossword Cove.  I play every day and it's getting very frustrating.  The tokens do not show up when I go back to the home screen either.  Thought the HD version was going to be an upgrade!  Not so.

Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crossword Cove Tokens

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @trixiebell759

Crossword Cove HD is an HTLM5 based game.  Tokens are not awarded for regular game play in most HTLM5 games  however, they are still awarded for Daily, Wednesday, Mix n Match and Premium Badge Album challenges.

Here's a link to Pogo's initial announcement regarding the change: The Jackpot Spinner

Also, Pogo_Llama stated the following in the Comments section of Blog Post # 77:

"For those of you, such as yourself, for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status. So here’s the great news: we have a new system in the works that will allow you to engage with Pogo in new and meaningful ways. The Pogo team is actively working on this new system and is working with your wants and needs in mind, and we’ll provide more details at a later time, but we’re truly excited about what we’re working on for you."

Pogo will post more information when the new system is ready or almost ready to debut., so keep checking for announcements beneath the Latest News header on Pogo's home page and read Pogo_Llama's weekly Blog posts which are posted on Pogo every other Tuesday at 11:00 AM Pacific Time.  Links to all announcements and weekly Blogs can also be accessed via the Blog link at the top of any Pogo page.

Don't hesitate to come back and see if you have any other questions in the future.

Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (439 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @trixiebell759

Crossword Cove HD is an HTLM5 based game.  Tokens are not awarded for regular game play in most HTLM5 games  however, they are still awarded for Daily, Wednesday, Mix n Match and Premium Badge Album challenges.

Here's a link to Pogo's initial announcement regarding the change: The Jackpot Spinner

Also, Pogo_Llama stated the following in the Comments section of Blog Post # 77:

"For those of you, such as yourself, for whom tokens provide a way to project status and achievement over time, we hear you and we understand your aversion to losing this status. So here’s the great news: we have a new system in the works that will allow you to engage with Pogo in new and meaningful ways. The Pogo team is actively working on this new system and is working with your wants and needs in mind, and we’ll provide more details at a later time, but we’re truly excited about what we’re working on for you."

Pogo will post more information when the new system is ready or almost ready to debut., so keep checking for announcements beneath the Latest News header on Pogo's home page and read Pogo_Llama's weekly Blog posts which are posted on Pogo every other Tuesday at 11:00 AM Pacific Time.  Links to all announcements and weekly Blogs can also be accessed via the Blog link at the top of any Pogo page.

Don't hesitate to come back and see if you have any other questions in the future.

Just

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 4 (440 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for the update. I appreciate it.
Message 3 of 4 (298 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @trixiebell759

You're welcome. Standard smile

Thanks for posting back, it's very much appreciated.

Just 

Message 4 of 4 (250 Views)