Cookie Connect

by Possumdance

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cookie Connect

★★ Novice

Cookie Connect loads,  but will not play.

Message 1 of 10 (859 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cookie Connect

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Est9Ti

The cookies are not supposed to move,  Hold down the left click on your mouse down and drag the cursor to next cookie of the same type, continue to the next cookie and so on and so forth then release the left click on the last move and the selected cookies will disappear from the game board and the game will progress.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Hope this helps,  Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.
Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (1,039 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Possumdance What happens when you try to play?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the cookies don't move

Message 3 of 10 (822 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Est9Ti

The cookies are not supposed to move,  Hold down the left click on your mouse down and drag the cursor to next cookie of the same type, continue to the next cookie and so on and so forth then release the left click on the last move and the selected cookies will disappear from the game board and the game will progress.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Hope this helps,  Just

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 4 of 10 (1,040 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you so much for answering!  However, the game will not play at all, no matter what one does. Ive played this a lot but this is the 1st time I've encountered a problem.

Message 5 of 10 (770 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Nothing at all happens.
Message 6 of 10 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can not move cookies. Tells me I do not have java. How come I can play other games? Except for pool!
Message 7 of 10 (753 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @Kithleen

If you're unable to connect the cookies by left clicking on your mouse down and dragging the cursor to next cookie of the same type, it might be an issue with your mouse.

If you're using a wired mouse, try cleaning it. If you're using a wireless mouse, try changing the batteries. If cleaning your mouse and/or changing the batteries do not resolve the issue you may need a new mouse as they do tend to wear out.

ETA: I forgot to ask if you've tried using a browser other than the one you normally use. Some browsers work better with HTML5 based games then others.

If you'd like to see which browser will give you the best results with your OS please see the instructions in this post:

HTML5 - Computer / Browser Compatibility Verification Link

Don't hesitate to reply back to let us know how things go for you.

Just

Message 8 of 10 (706 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanks so much for answering. I use a wireless mouse, the same one I have always used to play Cookie Connect. I play on Chrome and IE, sometimes Mozilla, but never had a problem with Cookie Connect until this past week.
Message 9 of 10 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and it is not my mouse.  I cannot "drag" the cookies.  They stay put where they are. 

Message 10 of 10 (584 Views)