Club Pogo

by ptroski3349

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Club Pogo

★★★ Newbie

How do I transfer my club pogo membership to my new EA signin account?  The site forced me to change my log in and now I have no club pogo membership and I am unable to log in to my old account to play.  

Message 1 of 25 (1,498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Club Pogo

Community Manager

@ptroski3349

Do you happen to have multiple Pogo account?

When logging into your Pogo account please log in using your username and not the email.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 25 (1,443 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ptroski3349

Do you happen to have multiple Pogo account?

When logging into your Pogo account please log in using your username and not the email.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 25 (1,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I went to log in to the new EA site login I used my same email address and password but had to change my user name.  It kept telling me my login information had expired.  I can no longer log in under my former screen name and my account it no longer linked to the new screen name so therefore I have lost my club pogo accessibility.  I have no way of knowing how to cancel the subcription so that I may start a new one or transfer the old to the new screen name. 

Message 3 of 25 (1,430 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 4 of 25 (1,402 Views)

Community Manager

@ptroski3349

Can you try logging in using your username and not your email? Changes to Pogo mean that if you have multiple accounts and login with your email it may not bring up your main account, so if this happens can you please use your username to login.

Darko.png
Message 5 of 25 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i get need my old account to play
Message 6 of 25 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I alreaedy had a pogo account. When I went to sign in Ihadto create EA signin. I donot have that screenname anymore so I had to create anew account

Message 7 of 25 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I apologize for using this space but /like most pogo players we have our problems. Can someone please tell me how to get icons on desktop reg. size my screen is huge. just started this today. my screen is set on 1280x1024 reg. setting. thank you
swthrt01
Message 8 of 25 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please help me get in to play my pogo games. It said you were updating and now I cant get in. my user name is meanbettyjean44
Message 9 of 25 (1,273 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 10 of 25 (1,180 Views)