Re: Chuzzle Slots

by Grandmabump_

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chuzzle Slots

★ Novice

Playing Chuzzle, screen froze. Has happened before, only on large payout. Got 15 free spins, then got the Chuzzles on

the last spin. As you can see in screen shot, I never went to the multiplier.

Message 1 of 8 (731 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@msrob60too For freezing issues with any Flash games I would recommend that you try the steps in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Freezing-issues-with-Flash-based-games/m-p/4634828#M119302

Let us know how you get on!

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,014 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@msrob60too For freezing issues with any Flash games I would recommend that you try the steps in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Freezing-issues-with-Flash-based-games/m-p/4634828#M119302

Let us know how you get on!

Message 2 of 8 (1,015 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, I had done those things you suggested and again after your post. It still happens

at times on the large payouts.

It doesn't really matter, it is coins I cannot spend. I was more curious about why it only happens on large payouts, which I

am sure there is no answer.

Thanks again, Trish

Message 3 of 8 (687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just noted that this has happened to me a few times before, and once this morning.

You rest assured it's NOT a flash issue, but a programming error (I debug for a living).

It only happens when you get a batch of free spins the on the last free spin you hit a, for want of

a better term, a block of self cancelling chuzzles until no three remain in a line (resulting in a nice

payout).

Once the program returns you to the main screen it freezes, not giving you your original free spin

tokens, or your last turn "free fall" chuzzle block.

The multiplier is never reached. Surely you can setup the code to an initial value and debug from

there. It would only be a short period of time to find the fault.

Message 4 of 8 (654 Views)

★ Novice

I experienced the same problem as above. The payout, PRIOR to the multiplier, was 271,000 coins! (as I'd hit the free spins on a 2000 coin wager!). The screen just froze, I clicked all over it hoping for something, but nada. I was forced to refresh my screen, unfortunately my payout did not get added! How can I get credited for my win, even the pre-multiplier value of just the 271,000 coins? Thank-you.

Message 5 of 8 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and yet now it is 2018 and the bug still remains .  this has happened to me 2 x this month of May 2018.   

Message 6 of 8 (465 Views)

★★ Novice

This absolutely is NOT a flash issue or an issue with our software or settings or the alignment of the moon and stars!! This is a glitch in the game software and whoever the developer is, as well as EA Pogo....could care less about fixing it. And I know this to be a fact because it has been happening since the 1st day the game was released and I have called, emailed....emailed, called every time its happened to me for a coupla few years now!!! The other reason that I know for a fact that it's the game software is because:

It only happens if you get the Reaction Bonus on your last spin and ONLY then! If you get extra free spins on your last spin or the other Pick Me bonus on the last spin, the game NEVER freezes....ever! It will freeze every single time, without fail and I'll tell ya this too.....every single time this has happened to me (pretty much everyone else as well), I had well over 300,000 coins I'd won and because the game freezes if you get that Reaction Bonus on your last spin....abracadabra, like magic...the game can't award what could have been millions of coins and you just lost a very rare and enormous payout! Even though I'd been buying coins like a crazy idiot during some of these lost wins, they can't (won't is more like it) give you a refund or credit your account with gems. That to me doesn't seem like something they are allowed to do, but they do. The thing is, you can pretty much have proof of this problem when it happens, but Pogo always says there's no real way to do it but I think there's enough you can show through acct purchases....screenshots of frozen game with time and date etc to at least be allowed a courtesy pack of gems. Then again, I guess Pogo would probably end up bleeding coins to everyone who claimed to hav this happen. Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughts and let you know it IS NOT anything that has to do on our end, nor has it anything to do with the Pogo "website possibly experiencing some gameplay issues." It's 100% percent the Chuzzle Slots game itself and if you ask me, I think it they know the glitch is there because they put it there. Read some of the pogo forums about this....you'll notice how almost everyone whose had this happen had won, on average 200,00- 300,000 coins when they get to that last free spin... and what happens to literally just about everyone who has a large haul like that? Surprise surprise....the only bonus of the 3 there are that ever does this....the Reaction! I get Pick me and free spins ALL the time on my last free spin and not once, ever has the game frozen. So I'm pretty sure they planted it for a reason....otherwise, why would this still be happening? Why hasn't it been fixed? Why does Pogo always say it's the 1st time they've ever heard about it every time I've reported it? LOL So whatever I guess...I mean obviously it hasn't kept me from playing it a lot or from buying coins out the ying yang, but I get so sick of them saying it's our macbook or its our safari or its something with our flash - it just ain't people! lol The only party who's fault they haven't blamed it on this whole time is...1. Pogo themselves 2. The game creators, developers and 3. The Easter Bunny. And if i find out its been him all along, that's when it's gonna get ugly people! hahahaha (PS - I broke my glasses and only my really old Rx ones to wear, so I'm sure this replyis horrifyingly filled with bad grammar, bad spelling and anything else related to the English language, sorry about that) LOL 

Message 7 of 8 (443 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why don't you fix the problem or at least gives us gems to buy that amount of coins. It's happened twice this month to me. I'm still waiting to hear back from Justin since June 1. Nowt happened again today.
Message 8 of 8 (367 Views)