Re: Cannot get to play any game

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot get to play any game

★ Apprentice

This is the third day in a row that Ive spent over almost two hours trying to load even one game, whether its Trivial Pursuit, Majong Safari or any other game. Im getting so annoyed that Im seriously thinking of quitting this games board if your engineers cannot get their act straight. 

Message 1 of 6 (408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@StormeeBee This sounds to me like you are having connection issues, do you see the issue each night around the same time? If so then this certainly points to an issue with your connection as during peak times, generally, early evening, when more people are home interenet speeds, can take a hit due to more people being online and using the internet. 

It may be worth speaking with your ISP to see what they can recommend, the best thing to try is powercycling your router which involves unplugging it for a couple or minutes and also ensuring that you do not have other devices connected to the same network when playing POGO.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (337 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@RuGrant954 It sounds like you are having issues with your connection, I know that it can be frustrating but the best thing to do in a situation such as this is to powercycle your router, this sounds quite technical but all it takes is a moment for you to unplug your router and leave it out for a couple of minutes. 

Try the games again and if they still refuse to load let me know and we will take it from there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem for 1-2 months now....it happens every night and usually lasts 2-3 hours/night.  Just think how much playing time I'm losing that I paid POGO for.  It's  getting very disgusting.   I have chatted with the techs 2-3 times, and each time they have helped me get my games to load.   The last 2 nights I have tried to chat with them and cannot get a reply.  I believe it's about time someone took some action if they want my business.  It always goes out at the times I play Pogo the most.  I sure would like a solution to my problem.

Message 3 of 6 (353 Views)

Community Manager

@StormeeBee This sounds to me like you are having connection issues, do you see the issue each night around the same time? If so then this certainly points to an issue with your connection as during peak times, generally, early evening, when more people are home interenet speeds, can take a hit due to more people being online and using the internet. 

It may be worth speaking with your ISP to see what they can recommend, the best thing to try is powercycling your router which involves unplugging it for a couple or minutes and also ensuring that you do not have other devices connected to the same network when playing POGO.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

POGO is the only thing on my computer that is not working.  It's not a router issue.  Nice try.

Message 5 of 6 (278 Views)

★ Expert

I know how you feel gringotts86.  As much as I try to help here at Answers HQ, it is frustrating to see SO MANY problems with SO MANY games affecting SO MANY players.  Perhaps its because there is not just one game here that can be more easily controlled by EA.  There are many games using many program codes  accessed by many different browsers where players use many different platforms having many different specs that may or may not be compatible with the games.  So it's not as simple as at some other game sites.  I used to complain more until I realized the complexity with all the games here.   I still complain, but I temper my frustration with some level of understanding. 

Message 6 of 6 (268 Views)