Cannot change email address

by Freespirit10715

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot change email address

★★★ Newbie

Received a message to update my email address. I tried but when I typed in my email address I got a message saying it was used by someone else???? How is that possible?  My correct email account is [edit: email address removed]. Help please

Message 1 of 5 (808 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot change email address

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @Freespirit10715

Do you have more than one Pogo account (screen name) that shares the same e-mail address?  If so that is why you received the message in question.

Over the coming months, Pogo will be transitioning to a new sign-in experience shared across all EA games, sites and services. It also means no two Pogo accounts may share the same email address.

For additional information and instructions please click on this link:

Service Update: How to Get Your Accounts Ready for Pogo’s Sign-In Changes

ETA:  For those who don't have a handy secondary email and have to change, it's easy to create a new, free email address via several services. Search for email providers. I don't recommend using one that is associated with your internet service provider; if you end your service you won't be able to access it.

I plan to make email addresses that are basically my Pogo screenname @ whatever email when my turn comes around.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Hope this helps, Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (829 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @Freespirit10715

Do you have more than one Pogo account (screen name) that shares the same e-mail address?  If so that is why you received the message in question.

Over the coming months, Pogo will be transitioning to a new sign-in experience shared across all EA games, sites and services. It also means no two Pogo accounts may share the same email address.

For additional information and instructions please click on this link:

Service Update: How to Get Your Accounts Ready for Pogo’s Sign-In Changes

ETA:  For those who don't have a handy secondary email and have to change, it's easy to create a new, free email address via several services. Search for email providers. I don't recommend using one that is associated with your internet service provider; if you end your service you won't be able to access it.

I plan to make email addresses that are basically my Pogo screenname @ whatever email when my turn comes around.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Hope this helps, Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 2 of 5 (830 Views)

★★ Novice
where ddo I send email to pogo or EA
Message 3 of 5 (706 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@floewers    Click below on the 'Help Center' link or else sign in to Pogo & click on "Help'.  Available contact options will be displayed.

Message 4 of 5 (696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My last (and on file) email is [edit: email address removed]. It is not valid anymore and I cannot send/receive emails. 

Please change my email address to [edit: email address removed].

My screen name is Kathy92503. I am current in dues and I want to get back into my games. Please help me.

Message 5 of 5 (105 Views)