Re: Can't sign into Pogo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

CALL ME [edited} OUR ELSE I WILL POST IT ON FACE BOOK

Message 11 of 37 (1,055 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@twettybird54

Answers HQ is not a call center, it is a player-to-player self help public forum and although Community Managers are around to help, they are not here 24/7.

Do not post your personal contact details here. I've edited your post for your safety.

Do not post in all caps, it isn't necessary to yell.

Your initial post stating does not provide any detail as to exactly what your issue is. Are you having problems accessing or playing a game? If you are which game, what happens when you try to play?  Which browser do you use? Are you using a Mac or a Windows PC?

If your issue is strictly account related you will need to contact an Advisor, for step by step instructions on how to do so please click on this link:  How to contact support

Just  

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 12 of 37 (1,047 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can not sign into Pogo. Say my password is wrong what up

@icecoldxox wrote:

I've tried signing into pogo but it keeps saying all my passwords are incorrect. I asked for a link to change the password and it keeps saying that it apparently took too long to change the password when I clicked the link in my email when I got it. Now I can't try again because you're limited to two times a day. I changed my password on EA games but it doesn't seem to affect my pogo account. Any help please?

Message 13 of 37 (1,041 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @joyfull833

Please contact an Advisor for assistance, click on this link for step by step instructions on how to do so:  How to contact support

Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any future questions.

Just

I am not an employee of either EA or Pogo.

Any advice/instructions I provide regarding Pogo games is based on my own experience as a fellow player.

AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue. 

Message 14 of 37 (1,038 Views)

★★ Novice
cant get in to the free pogo games
Message 15 of 37 (1,020 Views)

Community Manager

@coollizzy132992 Is there an issue with your password or login name? Do you see an error when you are unable to log in?

Darko.png
Message 16 of 37 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

cant sign in

Message 17 of 37 (950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can't sign into pogo

Message 18 of 37 (947 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are unable to log in or are missing content when you do log in or even seeing a strange username then please log out and then log back in but rather than use your email can you please log in with your username. 

Please see this thread for more information: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Game-Questions-Technical/Info-Having-trouble-logging-in/m-p/7014323#M...

Darko.png
Message 19 of 37 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 20 of 37 (908 Views)