Can't load Fortune Bingo

by Player_25mtf0hc

Original Post

Can't load Fortune Bingo

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I can't load Fortune Bingo.....I am on a MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 and Java 8/181. I can load Poppit and poppet bingo but not Fortune Bingo, which is my favorite. I could load it with no problems last week....what changed ? It says I have an unsupported plug-in but I don't know what that mean ? It also says I don't have the most current Java, but I do. Help !

Message 1 of 6 (459 Views)

Re: Can't load Fortune Bingo

Champion (Retired)

@Player_25mtf0hc    Your browser has changed & the current Safari version no longer supports Java.  Internet Explorer 11 still supports playing Java games. Here's information from 1 of my previous posts:

Safari and Java      by Pogo_Llama

Hello Pogo Community,

Safari recently updated to Safari 12, which no longer supports Java. Should you wish to continue to want to play Java games on Pogo, you can do so using the Internet Explorer 11 browser.

As browsers continue to update to keep up with current technology, they will no longer be supporting Java or Flash...     

For the rest of the article & for updates, be sure to keep reading the Pogo Insider Blog.

https://blog.pogo.com/safari-and-java/

Message 2 of 6 (431 Views)

★ Novice
thank you !
Message 3 of 6 (414 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Player_25mtf0hc    You're very welcome! Keep watching the Apple support Community Forum for further information. 

Message 4 of 6 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO FORTUNE BINGO, NOT EVEN ON THE SITE TRIED EVERYTHING FIREFOX ,INTERNET EXPLORER& CHROME  WITH NO HOPE IF YOU CAN TELL ME IT WOULD BE APPRICATED

Message 5 of 6 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

At the Pogo website, there is a transition of removing Flash and Java games and adding HTML5 HD games.  This is being done before the end of 2020 when Flash and Java games will no longer be supported by the creators of these platforms (Adobe and Oracle).  Earlier in June, Fortune Bingo was removed.  See the post below that lists games being retired in June and July.   Fortune Bingo is on the last.   Perhaps in the future it might be brought back as an HTML5 game.  I don't know how decisions are made to bring back games.  If enough people want it back, it might be brought back.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Service-Update-June-July-Game-Retirements/m-p/7582205#M183167

Message 6 of 6 (363 Views)