Re: word whomp

by irishdjali

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

@algirl51,

First of all, please don't 'shout' in upper case on the forum. The person who was trying to help you is a fellow player.

No one on the forum can grant you the badge, you'll have to contact customer support directly using the link supplied.

Explain clearly and calmly exactly what has happened and they will do their best to help.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 11 of 15 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

https://help.ea.com/article/i-didn-t-get-my-club-pogo-badge-where-can-i-find-it-and-how-can-i-report...

"ATTENTION: Some of our games have a delay in notifying you that you have been awarded the badge for completing the challenge. But don't worry! You should be able to locate your badge in the badges tab of your Profile, or in Badge Central in My Collection. You can see if your game may have a delay by going here, or you can see the FIND YOUR BADGE section below for instructions on how you can find your badge for the completed challenge (or click here to view the last page of your 2013 Weekly Badge Album.)"

Try checking your badge album.

Message 12 of 15 (351 Views)

★★ Novice

I won the game on Thursday july 11 and today is july 16 and I still have not gotten my badge it is no were to be find. can you give me the e-mail to customer  service so I can let them know so I can be rewarded my badge and tokens. Thank You. 

Message 13 of 15 (342 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I gave you the link in my last post to you

Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Message 14 of 15 (625 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@algirl51,

Since we've already explained that we can't help further on the forum and you've been given the link to contact customer services, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 15 of 15 (329 Views)