why am I getting the message "adobe player is blocked?"

by LindaLBubb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why am I getting the message "adobe player is blocked?"

★★★ Novice

I have already used the "click on message" and "allow" before. Why is this starting now?

Message 1 of 8 (821 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: why am I getting the message "adobe player is blocked?"

Community Manager

@LindaLBubb Would I be correct in assuming that you are playing the games on Chrome, if so then this message can pop up when your Adobe is out of date. 

If you click on this link you can install the most up to date version of Adobe: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (763 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@LindaLBubb Would I be correct in assuming that you are playing the games on Chrome, if so then this message can pop up when your Adobe is out of date. 

If you click on this link you can install the most up to date version of Adobe: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (764 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko yes
Message 3 of 8 (625 Views)

★ Novice
@shirl843 why can't I sign in with adobe??
Message 4 of 8 (620 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @shirl843 can you tell me a little more about the issue that you are seeing?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 8 (619 Views)

★ Expert

@shirl843,

You might get 1 of 2 messages in the middle of your screen when you try to load a Flash game, both have a grey puzzle piece in the middle of the screen.

The first message says Click to enable Adobe Flash. You click on the grey puzzle piece, and you see a small screen in the upper right or left corner of your screen. Then Click on the word ALLOW to start the game.

The second message says Adobe Flash player is blocked if using Google Chrome as your browser. If you get this message, you should also get a message in the upper right corner where you have to Click on the word MANAGE. Now you have to change a setting in the Chrome browser so that in the future you will get the first message above instead of the blocked message.

To do this, use the link below to go to the post from the Pogo website telling you in more detail what to do if you get this Adobe Flash Blocked message.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Upcoming-Changes-to-Flash-Support-in-Chrome/m-p/8010200#M189226

See the image below which shows both types of messages.

pogo Flash enable and block messages.png

Message 6 of 8 (613 Views)

★ Novice

please help me to get into some games, shows adobe blocked.

Message 7 of 8 (610 Views)

★ Expert
@shirl843 , Are you receiving either of the 2 Adobe Flash messages with grey puzzle pieces when you try to load Flash games? What are you seeing on your screen when Adobe Flash is blocked for you?

If so, have you tried taking action when you receive the Adobe Flash blocked message, as I've discussed in my comment above?
Message 8 of 8 (605 Views)