what happened to the daily challenge?

by anne0701player

Original Post

Accepted Solution

what happened to the daily challenge?

★★★ Newbie

did pogo discontinue the daily challenge?

Message 1 of 7 (637 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: what happened to the daily challenge?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @zynr1  Just as @Moogan1201 stated, you should be able to check your challenges by going to the right within the game itself.
pogo1.PNG

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (522 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@anne0701player Nope! The Daily challenges are still there. Todays are in Tr-Peaks Solitaire and Mahjong Safari. Do you not see this on the Pogo.com from page (right hand side)?

Message 2 of 7 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i do not see the daily challenge anymore, is pogo not working with firefox anymore? how can i play the daily challenge, if i cannot see them?

Message 3 of 7 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i do not see the daily challenge anymore, is pogo not working with firefox anymore? how can i play the daily challenge, if i cannot see them?

Message 4 of 7 (617 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I sure don't see the Daily challenges... not on the left, and not on the right. Is Pogo no longer user friendly for Mac users? If this is the case, or even if I can no one do the daily challenges, my Pogo membership will be done!!!!!

Message 5 of 7 (558 Views)

★★★ Pro

Daily challenges are now on the right, if you move your mouse to the right side of your screen where the challenges are located you should see an arrow appear.

Message 6 of 7 (537 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @zynr1  Just as @Moogan1201 stated, you should be able to check your challenges by going to the right within the game itself.
pogo1.PNG

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 7 (523 Views)